heRO-Server Forum
Cloudy's Character Art Shop - Full - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Market (/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Forum: Shops (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Cloudy's Character Art Shop - Full (/showthread.php?tid=4024)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: ::+::Cloudy's Manga Art Shop::+:: - Cloudy-Chan - 08-14-2008 02:58 AM

:D! hi!

RE: ::+::Cloudy's Manga Art Shop::+:: - Master Chief - 08-15-2008 08:01 PM

Do you still draw characters Icon_suprised cause i want my LK drawn although i cant pay the favor back until i get back online wich should be soon and for screenies Thinking i dont have a recent picture cause they pretty much all deleted so um >_> i'll try figuring out something for the screeny

RE: ::+::Cloudy's Manga Art Shop::+:: Re-Opened - Cloudy-Chan - 08-21-2008 11:17 PM

I hope to get some more Commissions soon, I think my art has improved a little bit?

comments and crit very welcome.

[Image: leek800.png]

RE: ::+::Cloudy's Manga Art Shop::+:: Re-Opened - GM-Pandora - 08-22-2008 12:21 PM

Yeah it's very nice ^_^

RE: ::+::Cloudy's Manga Art Shop::+:: Re-Opened - Avalon_Fates - 08-23-2008 10:28 AM

Changed Idea, look for later post.

RE: ::+::Cloudy's Manga Art Shop::+:: Re-Opened - Cloudy-Chan - 08-24-2008 07:42 AM

hehe okay then I will try my best!
for the traditional style that means like media other than digital, I think you would rather have digital? (my other medium is like pencils xD, kinda don't have anything to colour with anymore)

RE: ::+::Cloudy's Manga Art Shop::+:: Re-Opened - Avalon_Fates - 08-24-2008 09:50 AM

Digital it is then.

RE: ::+::Cloudy's Manga Art Shop::+:: Re-Opened - Avalon_Fates - 09-07-2008 02:45 AM

Hey I want to change my order if its ok.

Normal and Digital Style Please

Calm, looking to the sky and most likely dieing after barley winning a battle.

Angelus Eternal
[Image: GOGOAngel.jpg]

I still want him to have a Chipped and Broken Cutlus at his side.
[Image: 13402.gif]

His clothes should be torn and damaged and a huge wound near his heart. He should have gold eyes, and if it is possible can you have a reflection of a falling flower petal in his open eye.

I want him to have broken angel wings that have feathers falling off to the ground. It should be like he is nearly dieing and is spending the last bits of his light enjoying the fact that he won.

Could you make him sitting against something as he is too weak to stand. Basicly he was in a huge battle and is injured and tired. Also make him have his Right Eye closed with a scar running vertical across that eye.

Thats everything. Sorry for the trouble. Again >..> Anyways Im happy now.

RE: ::+::Cloudy's Manga Art Shop::+:: Re-Opened - Snowfox - 09-07-2008 10:01 PM

Lol, your newest art looks like the CAD media comics artwork. I really like that style, good job :D

RE: ::+::Cloudy's Manga Art Shop::+:: Closed temporarily - Master Chief - 11-05-2008 03:58 PM

Does the shop still exist :o *poke poke*