heRO-Server Forum
measure of being a pro - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poll - Give Your Opinion! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: measure of being a pro (/showthread.php?tid=16302)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: measure of being a pro - Shikari - 09-21-2010 05:29 PM

true...but being to safe gets boring x-X

RE:??measure of being a pro - Split Ends - 09-21-2010 05:52 PM

Avalon_Fates Wrote:and if someones truly ballsy.

No use of flywings, butterfly wings and the warper npc.

i think this one is exaggerated. trying to survive without the basic stuffs that can free you from sudden dying. haha

so fates. i think many people are up on your idea. mind making a thread making the rules and umm.. setting some kind of reward or something for it Icon_biggrin

RE: measure of being a pro - Incarn - 09-21-2010 08:43 PM

the reward would be bragging rights - it's hard to prove if someone played heRO on Legendary mode for the entire time they'd been levelling that character
*has been playing too much Halo: Reach*

RE: measure of being a pro - Shikari - 09-21-2010 08:49 PM

Theres no way to prove you're doing it though splits, unless someone is constantly stalking your every move.

RE: measure of being a pro - Split Ends - 09-21-2010 09:47 PM

hmm. death count can be seen in CP but items and leveling places arent so i guess it's all about honesty then? ROFL

RE:??measure of being a pro - azurerogue - 09-21-2010 11:11 PM

Shikari Wrote:true...but being to safe gets boring x-X

So does spending only one level on each map, leveling inefficiently, and spending so much time trying to avoid death (especially when you can't transfer gear). But if you're going to do it, do it safely.

RE: measure of being a pro - RevenantD - 09-22-2010 12:58 AM

I really like the idea of a new thread for this, because it IS abit of a derailment, and a good topic in its own right.

if it were ever to be a serious thing though, I do think it should focus on prove-able things though. death count should definitely be proved. maybe even a level-by level log with screenshots.

of course, its not really up to me, just some food for thought Icon_wink

RE: measure of being a pro - Avalon_Fates - 09-22-2010 03:11 AM

Everyone's personal control panel has a character info section. That includes the chars death count hehe. A screen of that at 99 would be proof.

RE: measure of being a pro - Kittie - 09-22-2010 03:30 AM

someone who can get 99/70 with a 0 non photoshoped/painted/w/o-cheating deathcount gets a delisious self made pie made by me who i will bring that person personally irl to cellebrate it~ no joke

RE: measure of being a pro - azurerogue - 09-22-2010 06:54 AM

Pretty sure each time a SN gets the "angel" from their link it resets the CP death counter to 0 as well (I tested this when the new CP was added, but I can't remember).