heRO-Server Forum
heRO Wiki - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: heRO Wiki (/showthread.php?tid=6944)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: heRO Wiki - GM-Ayu - 10-07-2008 01:42 PM

Don't need to report to us either Icon_razz Afterall a wiki is meant to be edited freely as long as it follows the simple rules listed by GM-Loki in the first thread.

Thanks for all the fixing ^_^

As for the grammar to ToH, I believe that if you get technical, it does come out to "Trials of Heroes" with the s on trial.

RE: heRO Wiki - Fatalis - 10-07-2008 01:44 PM

I haven't fixed them myself, personally, yet! I have some stuff to do, but if nobody's gotten to them once I'm done, I'll do it.

Unsure what to do about the item ID's though, as I can't log in to check.

* Fatalis stares at the ridiculously large full installer...

RE: heRO Wiki - GM-Pandora - 10-07-2008 02:25 PM

The full installer is proportional to the game Icon_biggrin there's only so much we can compress, RO is a big game after all xD

RE: heRO Wiki - Frogboy - 10-07-2008 03:08 PM

@Fatalis second letter capitalization would technically be wrong if you're going for grammar nazi =) the only reason to actually capitalize them is just so they stand out more, otherwise there is nothing wrong with the non-gear related lowercase letters

RE:??heRO Wiki - Fatalis - 10-07-2008 03:22 PM

Frogboy Wrote:@Fatalis??second letter capitalization would technically be wrong if you're going for grammar nazi =) the only reason to actually capitalize them is just so they stand out more, otherwise there is nothing wrong with the non-gear related lowercase letters

It seems appropriate because they're titled sections, though, but that might just be me nitpicking!

GM-Pandora Wrote:The full installer is proportional to the game Icon_biggrin there's only so much we can compress, RO is a big game after all xD

Yeah, I know! I think I'll end up just leaving it on to download overnight instead of worrying about it clogging up my internet's speed while I'm awake.

RE: heRO Wiki - GM-Pandora - 10-07-2008 04:06 PM

Indeed, that's the best thing to do with such download, start it before going to bed and pick it up in the morning ^_^

I'm fine with capitalization emphasis for titles. In French we use less capitalization, which might be why my reflect is always to capitalize only the first word ^_^;;

RE: heRO Wiki - Fatalis - 10-08-2008 12:02 PM

All that I could see/remember done, except for the main page's links!

RE: heRO Wiki - Fatalis - 10-26-2008 07:02 PM

I'll be making templates for guilds, characters, and items tommorow or the day after. Are there any other people might require?

RE: heRO Wiki - GM-Ayu - 10-26-2008 07:08 PM

I believe 1 guild has a page in wiki though since no other guild wanted to make a page, we never had a direct link to LW's wiki page from the wiki itself. With that in mind I'm not sure if a guild page is necessary due to lack of interest from other guilds.

RE: heRO Wiki - Fatalis - 10-26-2008 07:18 PM

No, no, not a guild PAGE! A guild template! Basically, instead of making an entire page, you'd only have to type say..

Quote:leader=example
members=example
gcastle=
level=

And then on the page it would show up as...

Quote:Guild Leader: Example
Number of Members: Example
Guild Castle: Example Town/Actual Castle Name
Level: Example