heRO-Server Forum
heRO Wiki - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: heRO Wiki (/showthread.php?tid=6944)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: heRO Wiki - Avalon_Fates - 10-27-2008 02:21 AM

DD will be making a page soon, just in the process of a guild upgrade.

RE: heRO Wiki - Fenrisulfr - 10-30-2008 02:18 AM

If I might ask a Question, I was wondering what kind of Updates to the Wiki would be considered. Mainly, I thought it might be good to either incorporate Class and Game Information such as that found on the iRO Wiki or to add some direct links to sites like the iRO Wiki for Reference and perhaps utilities such as a Stat Calc (IE Doddler's) or Skill Sim (IE Himeyasha's). Granted, it could be googled, but it's just a thought. Icon_biggrin'

RE: heRO Wiki - GM-Ayu - 10-30-2008 02:21 AM

we thought that our utmost priority should be heRO customs first, as you can't even find those on google like you mentioned XD; at least the other info, there's someone out there with it already and using the time to repeat info that's given already, may not be the most time efficient thing there is.

There's still tons of customs we didn't really explain in depth or even talk about, especially things like custom equip (outdated info tip, incomplete data etc), and custom pet and so on.

RE: heRO Wiki - GM-Pandora - 10-30-2008 09:32 AM

I think we could add links to iRO wiki / Doodler for everything that is RO related but not heRO specific. Thanks for the suggestion anyway ^_^ Like Ayu said we want to concentrate on custom content first.

RE: heRO Wiki - Fatalis - 11-01-2008 10:27 AM

http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Templates

I'll be making a Roleplay Profile template soon, in addition to templates for Custom Monsters/Gears/Etc for ease of difficulty when editing/adding new pieces of information.

RE: heRO Wiki - Fatalis - 11-07-2008 06:50 PM

Templates updated, read previous post for link. Added Custom Gear template for GM use; will be doing the Roleplay one tomorrow in addition to my own little userpage information nexus if anyone cares Icon_wink

RE: heRO Wiki - GM-Ayu - 11-09-2008 06:40 AM

Started the promised RP update in the wiki in order to help new players understand the Chronicle of the Heroes more. Lots are still incomplete and totally confusing looking, but hopefully it'll be all worked out soon.

Chronicle of the Heroes- heRO Roleplay

RE: heRO Wiki - Fatalis - 11-09-2008 07:46 AM

Added a custom quest template at like 1AM last night, will be doing the RP information template later..

EDIT:

Ayu, use the preview button! Sweat

RE: heRO Wiki - Aaronock - 11-09-2008 11:42 AM

At least light allegience got a description now xD
And yes, according to it, Aaron is someone who follows its ideals (though that's hard to see) xD

RE: heRO Wiki - Fruityla - 11-10-2008 12:26 AM

I noticed that on the Light Character page, two player controlled characters (As in not played by a GM) are listed.

Does that mean the people who play those characters are responsible for putting info up on them? >_>