heRO-Server Forum
Random Downtime Chatter - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Random Downtime Chatter (/showthread.php?tid=2610)

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - HellishGod - 03-16-2007 05:40 PM

pand u know when it might be back up roughly, and i have a freind who has that, personal msg me

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - Pojo - 03-16-2007 05:40 PM

ClouD1 Card: compound on armor: +1 Fun, -15% Fun delay

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - ClouD1 - 03-16-2007 05:41 PM

hahahahaha pojo xD

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - GM-Pandora - 03-16-2007 05:42 PM

I'm sorry, I wish I could give an estimate, but unfortunatly I don't have one for you guys Icon_sad

Icon_cry

Normally, a big provider should not let their clients wait for too long.. I hope >.<

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - Pojo - 03-16-2007 05:47 PM

Im content, I started a spam thread thats filled up quite nicely, chatted a little with some of our servers members and we have new items coming soon =]]

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - GM-Pandora - 03-16-2007 05:51 PM

On a nicer note I made an interresting discovery while I was cleaning the computer. The way the harddrive is set up, on the cord connecting it there is space for a second harddrive ready.

Since the computer is starting to run out of space, I'll try to get a second one soon, I was thinking it would be a hassle to have to transfert all the data on a new harddrive, looks like I wont have too and it should be simple, yay! ^_^

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - crossmesh - 03-16-2007 05:53 PM

BACK
haha
stupid speech TT_TT
im still not done >.>

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - Pojo - 03-16-2007 05:55 PM

@Pandora Congrats!! Less time needed to tune-up server = more time to sit around Pront. and talk with me!! =]] =PP

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - ShadesOfBlue - 03-16-2007 05:56 PM

most pc's you can connect a slave hard drive to the primary IDE controller with the appropriate cable which so happens to be the most common cable type and for the ones that dont you can set it up to connect a second master hard drive on the seconday IDE controller allthough it might take messing with some settings to get it to function correctly.

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - crossmesh - 03-16-2007 05:56 PM

* totally doesnt understand what pandora said*

but im guessing its good
congrats and ARG MARINA >=O