heRO-Server Forum
heRO Wiki - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: heRO Wiki (/showthread.php?tid=6944)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: heRO Wiki - Aaronock - 01-17-2010 04:15 PM

Double Posting but got a few things to ask. XD

Sailor Hat from Willy is missing its own quest page, do I need to make this?
How much experience do you get for completing this quest?
Also are there any level requirements on the Avian Wings, Bear Beanie, or Monster Exterminators?

Thanks for answering if you got this info. :]

RE: heRO Wiki - Zaratus - 01-17-2010 04:33 PM

300k exp for Sailor Hat Quest.

RE: heRO Wiki - GM-Pandora - 01-17-2010 07:50 PM

Spoiling of custom quest is indeed allowed on wiki now, preferable please put a red "spoiler" alert at the top of the page. PMed you the answers to your question.

RE:??heRO Wiki - GM-Ayu - 01-18-2010 09:04 AM

GM-Pandora Wrote:Spoiling of custom quest is indeed allowed on wiki now, preferable please put a red "spoiler" alert at the top of the page. PMed you the answers to your question.

No need to, as there's a general warning for all quests that specific link for each quest has spoiler info within from the general info page: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Custom_quests (note: if you do see error or what to improve the general page, that is also ok, just note that don't fill in more info than what the template suggests. Keep the spoiler and details inside each quest's own specific page.)

Made the page for Silly Willy for those who are interested to post all of their "secret guides for our guild!" into the wiki.

I do check all edits, but I don't check for info accuracy for quests. I just check if things aren't out of place, spoiling too much, and other assistance that the community needs.

RE: heRO Wiki - Aaronock - 01-18-2010 11:40 AM

Wait GM's don't give such mixed responses! Which of you am I to listen to!?! ;O;

Also Quests With Guides Now: Avian Wings, Bear Beanie, Lonely Artist, Warper's Letters: Sisterly Affection, Monster Exterminators.

I might need some help with hair coupon Recipes at some point but not too worried with doing that one at the moment.??I'm trying to knock out all the really short quests that you can do though and then moving with the longer/harder ones.

Should we add a page for each Elemental Wing btw or do you want them all on the same page just for each element?

RE: heRO Wiki - GM-Pandora - 01-19-2010 09:47 AM

Ayu's right, the quest page mentions the spoiling, so it's fine.

Thanks for your work, great pages.

In regards to the Monster Extermination, in step 1, 3 and 5, you mention the npc as "John" it's actually "Jack" Icon_biggrin

RE: heRO Wiki - Aaronock - 01-19-2010 10:03 AM

Haha I can't believe I did that.??I'll make sure to change all that in just a moment.

Edit: Also thanks for saying you like the guides, also I have to thank Gilchrist a ton for helping me with Silly Willy as I had already done the quest on my own account and forgot what the full item list and order of npc's were.

I hope he enjoys his sailor hat! XD

RE: heRO Wiki - Aaronock - 01-29-2010 10:54 AM

Update: ZODIAC WING QUEST IS UP. Hopefully I won't keep getting poked for not doing that one yet :x

Also Gabi decided to post up Aerial Wing Quest too, have fun with that one.

Oh Pandora, I'll poke you later today about the chances for each item from the Timeless Room I guess since the quest description says you'll list it on the quest page X_X

RE: heRO Wiki - Namine - 02-13-2010 05:09 PM

Valentine's Day quest page is now up in wiki for those who want to do the quest with a guide's help to know the items in advance:

Click here to wiki

RE: heRO Wiki - Namine - 03-23-2010 03:46 AM

Bee Wing categorical page is added to wiki. Lots of people probably finished and kept a personal guide for it. It'll be ideal and very helpful if these people can share some of their work with the wiki!

bee wing page is here: [Bee Wings