heRO-Server Forum
Behemoth Wants You!! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Guilds (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Behemoth Wants You!! (/showthread.php?tid=9835)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Behemoth Wants You!! - Ultima_Pi - 04-23-2010 01:58 PM

*shakes head

RE: Behemoth Wants You!! - Aaronock - 04-23-2010 02:10 PM

Its no wonder you used over 500 traps every woe now Icon_cry

RE: Behemoth Wants You!! - Ultima_Pi - 04-23-2010 03:01 PM

That wasn't me. Pots maybe. Lose 50 traps max?

RE: Behemoth Wants You!! - Ardney Wolf - 05-03-2010 01:52 PM

Join Behemoth to meet all kinds of interesting people...before hitting them with your shield.

That's my experience, anyway. Your mileage may vary Thinking

RE:??Behemoth Wants You!! - Corporal - 05-04-2010 09:47 AM

Ultima_Pi Wrote:5

*shakes head
^what she said. You want them to stay stuck for a longgg time. Especially when people are pushing hard too =[

RE: Behemoth Wants You!! - Amara - 05-06-2010 12:31 PM

Remember, everyone: Behemoth is recruiting (pretty much all the time)!

We ask our members to be WoE active (at least one per week) and level and gear a main character for WoE. If you can't WoE but still want to be part of our awesomeness, we do have a farming program to make up for missing WoEs, so you could ask about that too. Stop by payon or ask for any Behemoth member on main if you're interested in our guild!

RE: Behemoth Wants You!! - Gredeaux - 05-19-2010 01:57 AM

I want to be a Behemoth! But Im still a newbie in this server, i hope there is still place for me when im ready.

RE: Behemoth Wants You!! - Ryu Van Burace - 05-19-2010 05:52 AM

psssssst, Izael, Adrillf, Raine or..well anyone who knows me on gchat in this thar guild, ping me when you're online so's I can give you my account's gear. It's not like I need them anymore and I've got the swordie and sader cards. Plus a metric ton of iron ore and random loot.

RE: Behemoth Wants You!! - Adrillf - 05-20-2010 07:10 PM

B> Ryu's account information. I always wanted a swordie. . . just without having to waste the time to actually make one.

If you pick me to give your account info to, I promise I will mob half of nameless onto Raine just to make him evil laugh (but really to try to kill him).

RE:??Behemoth Wants You!! - Ryu Van Burace - 05-21-2010 02:03 AM

Adrillf Wrote:B> Ryu's account information. I always wanted a swordie. . . just without having to waste the time to actually make one.

If you pick me to give your account info to, I promise I will mob half of nameless onto Raine just to make him evil laugh (but really to try to kill him).
nuh uh, I use the same details everywhere so the only person who know sign on is me!
And really, killing Raine? On Nameless? Riiiight....

EDIT: Also, I need Raine to try that crazy HP raising thing on my RG because it's hit 40k unbuffed. I've been pinging him via gchat but can you poke him with a stick for me please.