heRO-Server Forum
Why Is Your Guild The Most Awesomest!?!? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Guilds (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Why Is Your Guild The Most Awesomest!?!? (/showthread.php?tid=12520)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE:??Why Is Your Guild The Most Awesomest!?!? - Général_Argos - 12-02-2009 12:03 AM

GM-Ayu Wrote:heRO Guardian is the most awesome guild because that's one guild that sustains heRO in its entirety alone without any alliances Icon_smile

Wrong?

What about NEO (Neo Empire Oracle) ??

we pwn u

;/

...oh wait, it was a dream :'/

RE: Why Is Your Guild The Most Awesomest!?!? - Motenai_Ronin - 12-02-2009 12:03 AM

You extoll the praises of Geo Aaron! come get some first hand experience! Icon_cool

RE: Why Is Your Guild The Most Awesomest!?!? - Jasper - 12-02-2009 12:50 AM

Id say Tripp's guild because its got the highest guild level and the sexiest leader. Never met him, but i just heard.

EDIT: Nvm, behemoth took my spot cause theyre racist. However, we still hold sexiest guild leader.

RE: Why Is Your Guild The Most Awesomest!?!? - Aaronock - 12-02-2009 12:55 AM

Let me join and tax me I'll bring it back to the top!

RE: Why Is Your Guild The Most Awesomest!?!? - Cassandra - 12-02-2009 01:15 AM

oh dani, we miss ya. BB till you're 99! lol. it just gets boring grinding no? and genosis ftw cause mace and i are in it of course. plus we are just eclectic. can never get bored with weirdness. look at juggs....

RE: Why Is Your Guild The Most Awesomest!?!? - proto - 12-02-2009 01:16 AM

Protology is a pretty cool guild. always someone on 100% of the time, but 95% of the time is a vender D=

RE: Why Is Your Guild The Most Awesomest!?!? - Aaronock - 12-02-2009 01:22 AM

Honestly Caffran and Jugger are the only guys so far to fully answer my questions! Thusly I am only considering them for now!

Yes Caff, if you want an emp for a guild I'll totally give you one and join for the holidays should I choose you :]

RE: Why Is Your Guild The Most Awesomest!?!? - Motenai_Ronin - 12-02-2009 01:22 AM

Ok

cass is right aaron ^_^

go look at juggs! I do it all the time! *runs around and chases his tail*

RE: Why Is Your Guild The Most Awesomest!?!? - Aaronock - 12-02-2009 01:26 AM

Hahahaha, I'm hugely amused, does your guild do any special dungeoneering up Thanatos Tower or to Thors or anywhere else of interest that is NOT Nameless 3? :]

RE: Why Is Your Guild The Most Awesomest!?!? - Cassandra - 12-02-2009 01:29 AM

ya we do. thana every friday night. and muspel every 3rd or 4th monday. and random mvping in random dungeons.

oh and the random abyss party that juggs plans? kinda [warning, may lead to death....]