heRO-Server Forum
propose AFK hat - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: propose AFK hat (/showthread.php?tid=14056)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: propose AFK hat - Namine - 04-17-2010 11:08 PM

2010/03/11:
???????????????? Thoughtful Hat Box 発売(第十一回ラグくじ)
???????????????? PartyRecruiter Hat,Friend Recruiter Hat,BfRecruiter Hat,
???????????????? GfRecruiter Hat,AFK Hat,GuildsmanRecruiter Hat

It's part of the "bubble speech hat" series. It's name is Notice Board hat, but it's for AFKing (read the item description~)

It's in iRO already. Can't find ingame picture but here's the irowiki database search engine result.

http://ro.amesani.org/db/item-info/5474/

bigger version of the description picture sprite:
[Image: screenJupiter051.jpg]

RMS has it but no sprite yet. Search for Notice Board and you'll find it in RMS.

RE: propose AFK hat - Whispers - 04-17-2010 11:20 PM

I like it! =D

Now, let's make a sprite!

RE: propose AFK hat - Namine - 04-17-2010 11:51 PM

It has a sprite, just not on RMS cause RMS last updated before march 11.

RE: propose AFK hat - Whispers - 04-18-2010 01:46 AM

Well then, what are we waiting for?!

SCRIPTORS, TESTERS, T&D TEAM ASSEMBLE!!

BY OUR POWERS COMBINED WE WILL GIVE THIS SERVER A NEW HAT!!!??Laugh

RE: propose AFK hat - Frogboy - 04-18-2010 02:01 AM

...and a new quest XD of course, that is if anyone of us isn't afk long enough to script a quest up Icon_wink

RE: propose AFK hat - Whispers - 04-18-2010 02:24 AM

I'd suggest a few script changes on the hat, though.??50 weight and req blvl of 60?

At 50 weight I wouldn't keep it on my wiz, hunter, or bard.??As such, I'm not going to access storage just to throw on the hat when I go afk.??I already hate getting in there enough since I have to enter my passcode everytime I access.??xp

Req lvl of 60 is also kinda pointless.??You mean to tell me that going afk is an earned privilege???D:

I say no lvl req and a super-low weight (if a weight at all)!??How in the world does a thought bubble weigh 50 anyway?!??That's how much most staffs and a lot of swords weigh!??xD

RE: propose AFK hat - Kittie - 04-18-2010 04:35 AM

would be nice to just have it standard in your equipt without any weight, i mean if you switch between chars that mean you constandly have to pull the hat in and out of your storage D:

for the rest i like the idea x'D

Edit: not to think of it... why not the same principle but instead of a hat just a command? a command mean no item you have to switch between chars, no lvl requirement etc.

@afk and something apears above your head so pll can see your afk...?

RE: propose AFK hat - Hoshi - 04-18-2010 04:57 AM

I support this suggestion <: Although I hope this idea doesn't interfere with the existence of botters/macroers/AFKmists/etc.

RE: propose AFK hat - Whispers - 04-18-2010 06:28 AM

I like Kittie's idea.??@afk popping up a thought bubble.??It's brilliant!

Perhaps we could also do this with the other "bubble speech hats" Namin? wrote of.

I assume this might also include the "Guild/Party Member Wanted" and such hats?

RE:??propose AFK hat - Aaronock - 04-18-2010 10:07 AM

Whispers Wrote:Well then, what are we waiting for?!

SCRIPTORS, TESTERS, T&D TEAM ASSEMBLE!!

BY OUR POWERS COMBINED WE WILL GIVE THIS SERVER A NEW HAT!!!??Laugh

Could possibly with GM approval script a simple standard iro hat guy that can make you these.

I would prefer this not going to hatter, I would be peeved to get these as hatter hats (even more so than flower crown). Plus wouldn't want to take a year or so before seeing 10+ of these hats on the server.

Anyway not very hard to do, I would rather keep it something any newbie almost could do since the hats themselves really do not do anything anyway.