heRO-Server Forum
@main a right or responsibility? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: @main a right or responsibility? (/showthread.php?tid=14656)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE:??@main a right or responsibility? - Sakurato - 05-30-2010

Aaronock Wrote:I say DOWN WITH @MAIN!

+9001

RE: @main a right or responsibility? - Galt - 05-30-2010

This is just utterly hilarious coming from a guy who isn't a serious player, let alone even playing on the server at all.

RE:??@main a right or responsibility? - Session - 05-30-2010

Galt Wrote:This is just utterly hilarious coming from a guy who isn't a serious player, nonetheless not even playing on the server at all.

RE: @main a right or responsibility? - Sakurato - 05-30-2010

I bring news of attack.

AN ATTACK FROM MAIN! The CP Died not 10 minutes ago and!!!!!!!

CP death screen Wrote:Exception Trace As String

#0 /home/pandora/public_html/cp/lib/Flux/Connection.php(81): PDO->__construct(*hidden*)
#1 /home/pandora/public_html/cp/lib/Flux/Connection.php(94): Flux_Connection->connect(Object(Flux_Config))
#2 /home/pandora/public_html/cp/lib/Flux/Connection.php(159): Flux_Connection->getConnection()
#3 /home/pandora/public_html/cp/lib/Flux/SessionData.php(355): Flux_Connection->getStatement('SELECT login.*,...')
#4 /home/pandora/public_html/cp/lib/Flux/SessionData.php(115): Flux_SessionData->getAccount(Object(Flux_LoginAthenaGroup), '')
#5 /home/pandora/public_html/cp/lib/Flux/SessionData.php(64): Flux_SessionData->initialize()
#6 /home/pandora/public_html/cp/index.php(147): Flux_SessionData->__construct(Array, false)
#7 {main}

See it CAN be traced back to main O_O.

DOWN WITH MAIN!

RE: @main a right or responsibility? - Kari Nogashi - 05-30-2010

yea just kill main.

RE:??@main a right or responsibility? - Rankin - 05-30-2010

Galt Wrote:This is just utterly hilarious coming from a guy who isn't a serious player, nonetheless not even playing on the server at all.

+1.

RE: @main a right or responsibility? - Matsu - 05-30-2010

Minus one for main chat
Plus one for Alliance (guilds) chat

RE: @main a right or responsibility? - Fruityla - 05-30-2010

Use the GM assistant and turn Main off forever if you hate it so much (I do). It's there for a reason. And if you're gonna use the B/S excuse then just shut up and deal with it.

RE: ??@main a right or responsibility? - Général_Argos - 05-30-2010

Sakurato Wrote:
Aaronock Wrote:I say DOWN WITH @MAIN!

+9001

+9000

... wait, how have you proceeded to go over that? o_o

RE: @main a right or responsibility? - mahawirasd - 05-30-2010

it can be a nuisance, thus the option to @main off is there for you to use... many have chose to utilize that option and they are wiser because of it Ok

even with all its shortcomings, @main helps the dissemination of information (which may at times also be one of its shortcomings). Nevertheless, having that option there allows for more possibilities. So all in all i would say it's a learning experience, let's just hope for the best rather than shun it all...

-w-