heRO-Server Forum
A Weird Question from a Weird Person. - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: A Weird Question from a Weird Person. (/showthread.php?tid=15735)

Pages: 1 2

RE: A Weird Question from a Weird Person. - Aeolian - 07-29-2010 07:45 PM

Heh, this is why I purposely leave my characters 99/69 unless I really NEED that last stat point for skills, or a bonus. There's always ways to get around one point. I know I get bored of characters the same way you do, but at least that last job point keeps a little fire lit that motivates me to keep on playing that character.

RE: A Weird Question from a Weird Person. - Kari Nogashi - 07-29-2010 08:02 PM

i love the spirit of this topic but hate the topic itself just due to the fact that wheneverr i play anything it becomes dull after reaching the max level and honestly does kill the game imo. however the easy answer to this on heRO is to help other people attain the same level so that you can create a group of surrounding peers. imo the game ragnarok has not true ENDGAME content you can always crunch numbers and do more damage (or heal w/e your thing is) so try to enjoy yourself and make lotsa friends.

RE: A Weird Question from a Weird Person. - Avalon_Fates - 07-30-2010 09:33 AM

Most of my peers have multiple trans characters far better geared then I do. >.<

RE: A Weird Question from a Weird Person. - Matrim Cauthon Jr - 07-30-2010 01:05 PM

I have one transed character. No more in the near future. If/when I get my Stalker 99ed, I then have Baby Assassin, Taekwon & Gunslinger to level.

RE: A Weird Question from a Weird Person. - Landon - 07-30-2010 06:11 PM

Fates plays again? Welcome back dude :O

RE: A Weird Question from a Weird Person. - mahawirasd - 07-31-2010 01:05 AM

same here Fates... 'tis why i don't have any 99/70 chars...
i feel ya man... i dun wanna trans my monk and it's already 99/50 and i have no inclination whatsoever to level him coz gear and stat wise he is already how i want him to be...
so what i do is i made a bard (now clown) which never grinds but is always there whenever friends need some support or whatever... put on 50% guild tax too for that extra utility "feel-good" points too Ok

and yes, through the years some friends have retired/semi-retired whatever so i do have access to other chars that can be used whenever a friend needs some support...

and what me and my wife did, after we were both quite satisfied with our characters, is make a guild to help prevent new indonesian players from straying (botting/whatever) and have some fun, make new friends, etc... hell i even made a new char just to help them level Ok

so really levelling with a new char all over again is not a bad thing if you're doing it together with friends, so maybe you should try that fates No1

-w-

RE: A Weird Question from a Weird Person. - GM-Aki - 07-31-2010 09:29 AM

You could change sex again Fates Icon_smile

RE:??A Weird Question from a Weird Person. - Rankin - 07-31-2010 09:44 AM

GM-Aki Wrote:You could change sex again Fates Icon_smile
Icon_wink

RE: A Weird Question from a Weird Person. - Avalon_Fates - 08-01-2010 09:24 AM

>...< Don't temp me people~

*winks at Aki and Rankin*