heRO-Server Forum
What animes would you like to read a review of? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Animes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: What animes would you like to read a review of? (/showthread.php?tid=2476)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: What animes would you like to read a review of? - Enfermeira Joy - 01-29-2007 02:39 PM

check the singing event post, there is a site where you can do that =]

RE: What animes would you like to read a review of? - Enfermeira Joy - 04-25-2007 05:09 PM

I am still taking requests... Although it'll be harder for me to find time to write a review XD! I have to have free time in hand and lately with university that hasn't been real easy XD!

RE: What animes would you like to read a review of? - Rei Ayanami - 04-26-2007 11:07 PM

Simoun Icon_biggrin i am curious by what you may think about it, or what other people thinks about it. but its ok ish imo. very very predictable plot but such cute aircrafts, they are so pretty (day dreams about all the beautiful aircrafts)

RE: What animes would you like to read a review of? - Former-GM-Auron - 04-27-2007 01:08 AM

Death note. Icon_wink

RE: What animes would you like to read a review of? - Rei Ayanami - 04-27-2007 07:34 AM

death note is good, until a certain event that took place in around episode 25 ish. (i think people would know what i meant by this or when i say "round one")

RE: What animes would you like to read a review of? - GM-Pandora - 04-27-2007 08:33 AM

I love death notes! Some of my friends were surprised because I'm an unconditional fan of studio ghibli which is so "cute", but really I like well made anime, and death notes is good, deep story and nice character development.

RE: What animes would you like to read a review of? - Former-GM-Chocolate - 04-27-2007 03:26 PM

Yeah I like death note myself. And I'm also a Ghibli fan! And I also like anime! I'm so into Oban Star-Racers lately, I LOVED it. Maybe, just maybe, because there are aliens and it's star racing, like, star wars, YAY, no? XD

RE: What animes would you like to read a review of? - Force-Attuned Krogoth - 04-27-2007 03:54 PM

It's inhuman not to like Ghibli. I'm a die-hard fan of sad, cynical, depressing anime yet I still like almost everything they do. Porco Rosso ftw!

RE: What animes would you like to read a review of? - Rei Ayanami - 04-28-2007 01:41 AM

i wonder if anyone have watched gedo senki, its rather different. imo it has this absolutely different feel to it but most definitely it is missing the hayao miyazaki magic. it feels somewhat closer to a disney imo and i don't like it.

RE: What animes would you like to read a review of? - GM-Pandora - 04-28-2007 08:42 AM

I have yet to watch it, but I will one day for sure. It's from Miyazaki's son, he has pretty big shoes to fill to try to equal the work of his father.