heRO-Server Forum
All We Need Is Love... - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: All We Need Is Love... (/showthread.php?tid=5776)

Pages: 1 2

RE: All We Need Is Love... - Taiyaki - 04-08-2008 01:18 AM

GM-Ayu Wrote:But I love the Icon_evil icon Icon_cry

To solve all </3 problems: force those people to watch kanon/clannad

I think the world would be a better place if people watched more Kanon/Clannad...also throw in some Super Gals and World of Narue <3

I love my family and friends and thats about as far as I know other than liking anime and people.

RE: All We Need Is Love... - GM-Ayu - 04-08-2008 03:40 AM

Imagine how much <3 the world is if every one does watch Clannad and take it to heart Icon_cry Number 1 Reason why I love Clannad so much more than everything else is simply how it's so truthful/realistic and in what the heck is wrong with teenagers today: their family is in ruins/damaged and that's usually how almost everything starts to go wrong.

Close friends are like families, and that applies to online friends too, such as your best partying pals in heRO =o always love and care for one another~

RE: All We Need Is Love... - Aaronock - 04-08-2008 03:45 AM

I'm sorry, I know I'm taking my own topic off topic slightly...but what is Clannad?

Anyway, we need more Love to return here on HeRO. ;D
My love goes out to you today Death Dealers and Apoc, you oftentimes make my days better on RO.

RE: All We Need Is Love... - Huntress - 04-08-2008 09:44 AM

It's not the topic I find ironic, I'm all agreement with the topic <3

But so much hate on ventrilo sunday.. Icon_cry

Clannad is an anime, that's as much as I know about it, it's probably full of cute little girls.

RE: All We Need Is Love... - Draken - 04-08-2008 10:55 AM

Anyday Aaronock Icon_wink. Thats what were here for, to help each other out.