heRO-Server Forum
Creator Plant Farm - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Creator Plant Farm (/showthread.php?tid=6592)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Creator Plant Farm - Yumera - 06-24-2008 04:13 AM

teOx Wrote:simple yume make a 20x10 rectangle of shrooms and LoV them all at once with 0% autoloot then greed to get all the drops!

Forget what i said before this is genius! just minus a greed smith. this is an amusing event :3

RE: Creator Plant Farm - Kiaro - 06-24-2008 05:50 AM

This has one very important implication, and basically means you can't use mushrooms to oneshot mvps anymore (at the cost of crashing anyone on the map, and sometimes everyone on the server).

Of course, it also means that alchs farm mushies way slower and, if you kill with homunc, no alch set drops, which means chemical protection will no longer rain from the skys (once the 30k chemical protections everyone who had the alch set hoarded runs dry) and might need farmed a little.

Significantly lowers the maximum alcohol/hour gain, which didn't seem necessary or anything, but that's more an unfortunate side effect than anything.

Going up: Alcohol prices

Going down: Alchemist set card prices.

RE: Creator Plant Farm - teOx - 06-24-2008 02:41 PM

karvo too hehe

yumera Wrote:Forget what i said before this is genius! just minus a greed smith. this is an amusing event :3

of course it is only genius comes out this mouth Icon_wink

that or pure unabridged noobifaction

RE: Creator Plant Farm - Yumera - 06-24-2008 05:34 PM

Kiaro Wrote:This has one very important implication, and basically means you can't use mushrooms to oneshot mvps anymore (at the cost of crashing anyone on the map, and sometimes everyone on the server).

Huh? Icon_confused

RE: Creator Plant Farm - teOx - 06-24-2008 06:05 PM

shes talking about any skills that cause an aoe explosion like claymore or fire pillar i believe. it was possible to MVP using that but it would crash the server

like http://youtube.com/watch?v=pCfkpr31D0w

RE: Creator Plant Farm - Kadar - 06-25-2008 12:48 AM

Last I heard you need about 10k shrooms in one spot to actually CRASH the a server. Lag is another story though.

RE: Creator Plant Farm - Wired - 06-25-2008 08:51 AM

nope, made it crash with 2k one years ago kadar Icon_razz

RE: Creator Plant Farm - TheAbyss - 06-25-2008 11:52 PM

Uhm, yeah with this you just have to spawn a bunch of mushrooms in a big square, against a wall, since cart revo moves them just cart revo them from each side onto 1 square and kill them,