heRO-Server Forum
Looking at Options - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Guilds (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Looking at Options (/showthread.php?tid=7785)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Looking at Options - teOx - 11-02-2008 07:02 PM

he shouldnt. he would hate it Icon_razz

RE: Looking at Options - Neuneck - 11-02-2008 07:57 PM

DD, absolutely DD. While reading your post I thought: That guy is looking for DD...

did I mention DD already? Icon_razz

RE:??Looking at Options - The Legendary Joe - 11-02-2008 11:06 PM

teOx Wrote:he shouldnt. he would hate it Icon_razz
He's right =/ The whole social chemistry of LW's changed since I first joined it and it just doesn't suit me anymore. =/ And??a lot of the people who made it special to me left and Joined Bamboo Squad or other guilds (which now, ironically, are enemies of LW). And while the Gears I get from the credit I get at woe is nice,??and??the reassurance of a guild dungeon is nice, I feel it sort of shallow to stick around with people I feel detached from simply for free gears and access to a couple maps.

@Jugg

As nostalgic as that would be, I think, unless we manage to get one in a fluke,??we wouldn't be able to??take??and maintain a hold on a castle,it'd take at least??a few months??if recruitment goes well to bring??up our numbers and??get them geared for woe, and even if you do decide to go woe active,??we wouldn't really be sure of their??skills from level alone.??While the social side is one face of??the coin, my need for items found in the guild dungeons is another.??

As for the rest, BS, Behe, and DD are all giving very tempting offers, I might have to Guild Hop a bit.

RE: Looking at Options - Lucky Day - 11-02-2008 11:56 PM

Enemies.. Icon_sad

Err, hope you find a good guild, Okes! Kissy2
Guild hopping is fun but be careful not to step on too many toes.(hope you understand that)

RE: Looking at Options - Aaronock - 11-03-2008 12:46 AM

Its fine to guild hop, at least Mr. Oka is being honest that he will be doing that. I don't mind guild hoppers when they are trying out different guilds to find one that will fit them well :3

RE: Looking at Options - azurerogue - 11-03-2008 01:48 AM

Oka, come try Behemoth for a bit. I miss chatting with you lots.

Signed,

Albus.

T.T (*this is me crying if you say no*)

P.S. Guilt Trips ftw!

RE: Looking at Options - Frogboy - 11-03-2008 05:35 AM

i guess that means aaron needs to step it up a bit then with the guilt tripping =p

on the other hand...she does have those manly good looks Icon_wink XD

RE: Looking at Options - Yuriohs - 11-03-2008 10:33 AM

Im not trying to demote DD or Behe, but I would join the one that makes you feel more confortable.
Im pretty sure, that if Okama joins DD, we will be the priesting force of HeRO (once my nets back up.) Now all we need is Peppin, Sakurto, Optumus Prime (Bring Sthepio back T.T)

We don't need AmaraLaugh

RE: Looking at Options - Aaronock - 11-03-2008 10:35 AM

ROFL...Sakurato is in DD Street, you're so far behind ;O

RE: Looking at Options - Yuriohs - 11-03-2008 10:47 AM

WOW U SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Wonders if Sakurto took my spot)