heRO-Server Forum
Adventures in Moscovia - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Adventures in Moscovia (/showthread.php?tid=9415)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Adventures in Moscovia - Kirby_Z - 04-01-2009

Weird, cause I partied with him yesterday and he didn't ks nobody.

RE: Adventures in Moscovia - Fruityla - 04-01-2009

.-. I must get bored too easily then.

RE: Adventures in Moscovia - Sepharius - 04-01-2009

Maybe for a brief time the person was botting?

RE: Adventures in Moscovia - Comfort - 04-01-2009

maybe

one time he came up when I was fighting one, but turned away
other than that he just came up and attacked

so maybe botting on and off?

RE: Adventures in Moscovia - Aaronock - 04-01-2009

Who knows, but I do know I lol'd at the flower pictures on the bottom corners >.>

Anyway, I don't mind mosco, I don't mind the overpopulatedness issue since so much of the stuff spawns anyway. I usually can find a spot or two to stick at and level super fast. I got to knight in a day cause of it, and leveled till like 70 there. After that there are better places most classes can go to :o

RE:??Adventures in Moscovia - Kulluminatii - 04-01-2009

Aaronock Wrote:??I got to knight in a day cause of it, and leveled till like 70 there.??After that there are better places most classes can go to :o

Such as... Icon_wink

RE: ??Adventures in Moscovia - Galt - 04-01-2009

Kulluminatii Wrote:
Aaronock Wrote:??I got to knight in a day cause of it, and leveled till like 70 there.??After that there are better places most classes can go to :o

Such as... Icon_wink
Hill winds.

RE:????Adventures in Moscovia - Kulluminatii - 04-01-2009

Galt Wrote:
Kulluminatii Wrote:

Such as... Icon_wink
Hill winds.

Ugh, knew someone was going to mention them Icon_biggrin. No where near as easy as mavkas though, at least for a GS =\.

RE: Adventures in Moscovia - Aaronock - 04-01-2009

Actually, I auto-countered seals, dryads, and some other shiz throughout my 70's when I got bored of hillwinds, and early 80's+ has been all that and Byalan 5 and Sphinx 5, and CT Basement with Bathory...yah I go a lot of places, I get bored quickly of the same place.

I think most of that stuff I said though is doable by characters in the 70's if they have proper ele weps :O

Edit: Late 80's has also seen a little odin's partying, but that's about the only real partying I have done XD

RE: Adventures in Moscovia - Comfort - 04-01-2009

Yeah - i dun leev em at level 70. On my sin I went to hill winds after lvl 60 and spent around um ... 20 levels there? -(no idea where all the money from that went, I think the magic vendor fairies stole it :0) grinded through 7 levels in one day with some people. I forget where on earth I went for that - the whole things kinda a blur ..... = _ o
then high orcs - now im in rachel dungeon

and thank you I added the flowers so it would y-know - reflect the peace and serenity that flowed through my mind whenever he'd come up and take one of them