heRO-Server Forum
Algid Skepcis - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Guilds (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Algid Skepcis (/showthread.php?tid=10203)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Algid Skepcis - Session - 01-01-2010

Hey guys, anyone on?

RE: Algid Skepcis - Kenshiro-san - 01-01-2010

I am... =o

RE:??Algid Skepcis - RaccoonKid - 01-02-2010

takhara Wrote:Hey coon kid D: THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!

I am the only smokie here- got dat? (<._.>)
No! Icon_twisted

Anyway, I think smokies are different from us raccoons. For one, I can't hide, and I don't eat much potatoes/yam! I also don't carry a leaf with me..

Hi guild!!!!!!excessive punctuations Icon_wink

RE: Algid Skepcis - His Butler - 01-05-2010

Dare I say that this recruitment thread aroused my interests? Never has a rule book made me want to oh-so willingly extend my support.

Social. Non-Woe. No allegiance or level required of those who wish to partake. It is too perfect to pass up. All I wonder is if they who hold power would accept a loathsome creature such as I?

RE: Algid Skepcis - Kenshiro-san - 01-05-2010

I could ask. Very well put and expressed, although i myself am not quite active (though it might change...), I can toss an invite (was still allowed to be a high rank officer in guild after quitting leadership...)

Withdrawal from leadership of your own organization? Now, I do not remember that little detail being on the front page. It is too bad, really. Although you may not even be the original founder of 'Algid Skepcis 'as that information was also missing.

Your use of ellipsis lead me to believe that you are not content with the unfortunate turn of events. Since you mentioned that you are thinking of changing your lack of an online presence, does this mean you are also considering stepping back into the leader's role?

No, I'm not the original leader. Partly why I stepped down is to give the guild leadership as a gift for someone dear to me. Now, whenever the current leader is tired of things, I'm willing to step back up. Only if he requires it though, and things seem pretty smooth from how I've seen he's handled them.

Please refer to this post to see further as to why I left.

Ah. There is always something personal to ruin a lovely online gaming experience. I sincerely hope that things are getting better for you. Knowing that another player is in turmoil doesn't make my swollen heart ache any less. What you did was what you thought would be good for all sides, and my humble homage spills through, if nothing at all.

So, your replacement is handling things well, according to your own observations. Do you think there would be any great reason why he'd need to return the gift given to him?

Not too serious reasons actually, and I don't expect him to. I wouldn't feel bad if he didn't.
Like I said, it was a gift, and I don't regret it.

RE: Algid Skepcis - Session - 01-05-2010

I hope things get better for you Kenshi Icon_smile

Hello other person ! Are you in the guild yet, if so, whats your in game name?