heRO-Server Forum
Behemoth Wants You!! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Guilds (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Behemoth Wants You!! (/showthread.php?tid=9835)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Behemoth Wants You!! - Aaronock - 06-02-2010 07:00 AM

Most guilds rely on the leader(s) to run things. If the leaders aren't active, usually the guild falls apart. As far as I knew with Seraph, Bloody was their only active leader dude, the other officer/leader types kind of weren't active enough. X_X

RE: Behemoth Wants You!! - Merellis - 06-02-2010 07:03 AM

Then shouldn't he, as a leader, have made sure the guild could still put up a fight even in the event of his absence?

If he was the only one active enough to lead all the time, while officers/sub-leaders/whatever are not nearly as active, get new ones.

RE: Behemoth Wants You!! - Aaronock - 06-02-2010 07:09 AM

That's hard to do, not just anyone can lead.
I know that's the problem I ran into haha.
But obviously they got another guild with another leader, and well that's up to you to judge how they have performed since then.

RE:??Behemoth Wants You!! - Bloodbane - 06-02-2010 01:53 PM

Aaronock Wrote:That's hard to do, not just anyone can lead.
I know that's the problem I ran into haha.
But obviously they got another guild with another leader, and well that's up to you to judge how they have performed since then.

Thats right, the same issue that happens to most guilds and leads to their disbandment,Same happened to Nya Nya, To Seraph,To Stronghold(Prev woe Guild), And Flying Pancakes.

Merellis Wrote:So Bloody is the reason Seraph was doing good? No one else could lead? No one else could work together?

[Image: kruemelmonsteryn0.gif]

Hilarious.

Seraph was awesome, the fact Bloody left and Many people left aswell is because most of the players were oldies and as they saw bloody leave, they thought about their lives and etc. so they did the same.Also the fact that Bloody was a master Organizer for EVERYTHING and we were still learning from him.

Seth~ Wrote:Bloodbane you should also see the "Closed" wording next to the dead guild. Bloody made heRO great in WoE till he went away. imo

The fact Nya Nya Crew page has almost twice as many as behemoth views should give you an ideal of what guild was really the more popular one.And for the record, that closed tag on it might be removed some day and we might actually start a militarism in woe approach, Not yet though, I need to move in with Aneko firstly.

Herman Wrote:saii, not all of us use our guild page to talk with our girlfriend who's sitting across the room from us. x_x

You don't know enough of my private life to say such things XD, Drink your Soju :3

RE: Behemoth Wants You!! - Seth~ - 06-02-2010 02:42 PM

Bloodbane, I'd love to be in a more active mvp guild one day. If you get the mix right in Nya Nya again you can pm me if you want.

btw. I am a good sheep not a leader.

RE: Behemoth Wants You!! - Merellis - 06-02-2010 02:54 PM

And I think we're done discussing this in the Behemoth Recruitment page. Evil

If you all want we can make a new thread to discuss this.

For now, anyone looking to join Behemoth please ask for us on Main Chat or go to Payon.

RE: Behemoth Wants You!! - Seth~ - 06-02-2010 03:51 PM

lol.....bu...ut....but We are increasing your views + replies. So we are helping Behemoth just by posting here.

RE: Behemoth Wants You!! - Herman - 06-08-2010 06:51 AM

We're always recruiting!! Come to payon and chat with an officer to learn more! =D

RE: Behemoth Wants You!! - Amara - 06-09-2010 06:32 AM

Yes about the recruiting! Azul, you know better, go back to your corner! You can come out when Dara or the boy needs you. (PS-I'm really not this mean, just to Azul, and just joking...usually)

RE: Behemoth Wants You!! - Amara - 08-10-2010 11:10 AM

Behemoth's still got some openings, folks! If you're interested in partying, being the best you can be, a fun and active guild atmosphere, and WoE, PM me or ask for someone from Behemoth on main. You could also stop by Payon (or Izlude) to chat with our members to learn more!