heRO-Server Forum
Ryx's Studio - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Art/Creation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Ryx's Studio (/showthread.php?tid=153)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Ryx's Studio - Ryxingeir - 04-16-2007 10:47 AM

*bows* hiyas everyone - i really haven't been able to draw very much recently (i've just been too busy with school and actually trying to level *cough* ) so... i figured i'd post a few things i drew over the winter (since i have consent)

Ademaru & Irea
two of my own characters i created for a story i was 'trying' to write - i actually made a little progress with it (i'm a better writer than i 'used' to be, but that isn't saying much, lol)
Ademaru is the guy, and Irea is the girl sitting on his arm *nods*

Misukasu chibis
chibi drawings of Velia, Ademaru, and Irea - another rendition of the characters from my story (which was called Misukasu)

light up!
an oekaki drawing of Ryxie i did a while back (and i posted it before, i think... but i'll put it up again anyways, cause i'm using it for my avatar n_n )

OoC Christmas - part 1
Happy Holidays!

OoC Christmas - part 2
Happy Holidays!

OoC Kindergarden at the beach
i had this idea a while ago, but i never really had time to work on it til now (cause i wanted to do all the guild portraits first! but with the Christmas picture done, i finally had new inspiration to draw it) anyways, it's baby sinx Neo and baby mastersmith Lucky, baby star gladiator Anju and aco Patches, and Ryxie - all getting ready to play beach volleyball n_n
oh yes, and in case anyone can't read it, Musa is saying "Ryxie is sooo getting nuked..." (in reference to Star Craft)

Saeris
guild portrait of Miss Sae - sages are freaking hard to draw /swt

well i suppose that's enough for right now - i've actually been thinking of reformatting this thread (to make it more like my other studio) so that it will be easier to navigate etc etc - but that'll have to wait until after finals, most likely n_n;

RE: Ryx's Studio - GM-Pandora - 04-16-2007 11:59 AM

Nice as always ^_^

Except the one smoking, it's bad for you, didnt you know? Icon_evil

RE: Ryx's Studio - Former-GM-Chocolate - 04-16-2007 12:54 PM

yup yup nice as always =]

RE: Ryx's Studio - Ryxingeir - 04-16-2007 09:23 PM

GM-Pandora Wrote:Nice as always ^_^

Except the one smoking, it's bad for you, didnt you know? Icon_evil
hehe, well that's the best thing about characters who aren't human - they don't need to worry about little things like carcinogens n_n
(and, as i've mentioned almost constantly, Ryxie 'is' an android - you just can't see the persocom ears in that picture - so she doesn't have anything to worry about, even though she's only supposed to look 6, lol n_n )

RE: Ryx's Studio - Rei Ayanami - 04-17-2007 09:58 AM

omg, chobits related pic. i just noticed the ear. go persocom i so want one, if nobody makes one by the year 2010 i am so going to make one just for the sake of it.

btw, i am just suggesting this, but i really would like baby class to go join woe once and run over a castle. it is really unfeasible for the actual woe, but maybe in art? i haven't have time with exams and all running around my schedule (if you notice i only make drawings during the x mas and mid year breaks)

yeah, i really would like to see that actually, ryx i would like for you to meet my baby dancer sometime ^_^ and the remaining people of the kindergarten guild ^_^ (note: its a guild by babies for babies) and other baby guilds thats in here (i don't know if there is another one, but i think there is another one).

maybe we could try to invade a castle once in a while Icon_biggrin if not could you please draw a baby army invading a castle Icon_biggrin. i would post mine once all the chaos dies down (should be around end of june :lolIcon_smile

RE: Ryx's Studio - Ryxingeir - 04-17-2007 12:15 PM

l...o...l...
yeah, Ryxie's always been a persocom (still waiting for if Pandora-dono ever implements the chii ears n_n ), you'd think that the "ear" pieces would be more noticeable though XD;;
(and on a side note, the Chobits manga is 'really' sad ;o; )
(and on another side note this is how Ryxie used to look, always the same old clothes, hehe)

well, usually i'm better about drawing, at least on the weekends - but this year it's just been full of a lot of stress... once i get through all my final projects for school, and get through this semester (just 4 more weeks, heh x.x; ) then things should be a lot easier

hehe, well Ryxie doesn't WoE anymore, and as i've said before, if i weren't the guild leader (basically) for OoC, i would've had Yuri join your guild a long time ago (it's kinda ironic that as... basically the representative of baby classes... i'm not in 'the' baby guild) /hmm /swt
but yeah! we could give it a shot sometime - and i'll put down a note about the drawing on my to-do list, wherever it's run off to n_n;

RE:??Ryx's Studio - Lis and Olo - 04-17-2007 01:08 PM

Rei Ayanami Wrote:omg, chobits related pic. i just noticed the ear. go persocom i so want one, if nobody makes one by the year 2010 i am so going to make one just for the sake of it.

Actually, persocoms have already been created, (sort of). The japanese created a life like robotic woman, programmed to teach. In other words, modeled after a teacher. This is intended for children by the way. Kamon is the one that showed me videos of it, so maybe she'll post a link to it sometime, it was pretty creepy.

Edit: Apparently Salvosa mentioned me, and since I'm apparently obliged to show it, here's the random video of the Korean school teacher thingy that teaches english.

Mk, apparently the video was taken off the website, so sorry to you all. But yeah, a realistic android was created for learning purposes in Korea.. Or something, anywho, I'm off before I drag anymore random subjects into this thread.

And Chii ears? 'Sounds cute.

RE: Ryx's Studio - GM-Pandora - 04-17-2007 03:05 PM

Ryx I'm not sure persocom ears fit into RO, altough the sprite itself is kinda cute however, we'll see. If I do add them it would be just for looks (no stats), otherwise we'll have 90% of the server running around with chii ears ^_^;

RE: Ryx's Studio - Ryxingeir - 04-17-2007 09:26 PM

GM-Pandora Wrote:Ryx I'm not sure persocom ears fit into RO, altough the sprite itself is kinda cute however, we'll see. If I do add them it would be just for looks (no stats), otherwise we'll have 90% of the server running around with chii ears ^_^;
Well they would fit in 'better' since the Lighthalzen and Ein updates (i won't say they fit in well, cause we all know how much controversy there is over Ein and gunslingers /swt ) that they did back then - and actually, no stats was what i was thinking (as nice as they were giving armor, +2 agi, and +2 dex, that would kinda be unrealistic and unfair here, lol) - maybe you could have the quest for them use those... bloody research charts... that have no use and only sell for 10z -> 12z

And yeah L&O, i remember Honda has been working on various robots/androids for the past few years (they had one, not sure if it was a Honda model or not, on the Today Show a few months ago hehe XD; )
oh, and the picture of Ryxingeir in my last post she has the chii ears on (underneath the bandaid, lol)

RE: Ryx's Studio - Ryxingeir - 04-22-2007 02:42 AM

Motvational Posters!? Did i hear someone say motivational posters? X3;;
(and if not, too bad, you're getting it anyways, huahauahuahauhaua...)

[Image: chocolatepq8.png]

(oh, and for anyone interested, here's the "full version" of the picture i used above - and no, Chocolate-dono 'does' have legs, i just didn't draw them XD;; )
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7738/chocolatear9.png