heRO-Server Forum
Making Zeny when it's your first character? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Making Zeny when it's your first character? (/showthread.php?tid=10669)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Making Zeny when it's your first character? - Killouz - 07-22-2009 01:53 PM

how about that? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtlaTNI1TaU

RE: Making Zeny when it's your first character? - Whispers - 07-22-2009 05:25 PM

Umm...That had nothing at all to do with this thread, Killouz. Thinking

RE: Making Zeny when it's your first character? - Ellie - 07-22-2009 05:41 PM

Before I even click on it.. I'm going to ask..
Does it link to the Do You Like Waffles? song, Kill?

RE: Making Zeny when it's your first character? - Whispers - 07-22-2009 05:47 PM

Indeed it does.??Is that like the new Rickroll or something???If so I've been Wafflerolled.??Which was very annoying.??At least "Never Gonna Give You Up" is listenable.??That waffle song was just... grr.??D:

RE: Making Zeny when it's your first character? - Ellie - 07-22-2009 05:49 PM

No.
It's just Kill.
And the Waffle song.
Always the Waffle song.

RE: Making Zeny when it's your first character? - Whispers - 07-22-2009 05:59 PM

At least do something mildly entertaining.??Like this.??Evil

Jon Lajoie for the win.

Trivia!??How is Jon Lajoie's last name pronounced???No Canadians need answer!??(that's cheating??=p)

RE: Making Zeny when it's your first character? - mahawirasd - 07-22-2009 09:56 PM

joe and bob said it the best i guess...

just keep on killing things... most things give proper zeny anyway... some might give more than others (porings, saplings, peco-peco, whispers, wild rose etc) but it doesn't mean you have to hunt just them... just walk around killing things in rune-midgard and you're bound to make money...

about OCAs, i guess i'm a betting man, i like to open my OCAs... well the new SVN does take GR cards out of those, but i still think you should open them up... i have no doubt he made loads of cash selling his OCAs, but to me 2.5-3m is not worth the fun/suspense/dread of opening/having-opened OCAs... Laugh

-w-

RE: Making Zeny when it's your first character? - Whispers - 07-22-2009 11:16 PM

For the record - despite what maha said, I do not give proper zeny upon my death. D:

RE: Making Zeny when it's your first character? - mahawirasd - 07-23-2009 02:31 AM

Sweat

really... Sweat

-w-

PS: the link was quite enjoyable, thank you... xP
friends with god... lols yay... xP

RE: Making Zeny when it's your first character? - GM-Pandora - 07-24-2009 01:08 PM

Killouz don't do that again.