heRO-Server Forum
Need a new game. - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Need a new game. (/showthread.php?tid=13778)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Need a new game. - Former-GM-Nara - 03-29-2010 02:00 PM

Nocturn may be rare to find. It was the first SMT Game I played and that was years ago. Still its a PS2 game and the graphics from Nocturne haven't changed even to the new Persona games. They still use the same sprites for monsters since then.

RE:??Need a new game. - Session - 03-29-2010 02:26 PM

GM-Nara Wrote:Nocturn may be rare to find. It was the first SMT Game I played and that was years ago. Still its a PS2 game and the graphics from Nocturne haven't changed even to the new Persona games. They still use the same sprites for monsters since then.

I'm going to see about getting it. I really enjoyed the persona games, so I'd love to get a hold of Nocturn as well.

My favorite arcana was the Chariot, so far anyways. It kicked some thorough ass ;D

RE: Need a new game. - Former-GM-Nara - 03-29-2010 03:17 PM

Kikuri hime is my favorite as well as uzume or something like that, both where the same type. OH also, in Nocturne Dante appears Icon_razz

RE: Need a new game. - Silk - 03-29-2010 04:05 PM

Tales of the Abyss. =D Gogo, Azzy!

RE: Need a new game. - Former-GM-Nara - 03-29-2010 04:28 PM

I'm a fan of the tales games some what but there is one major problem with them: Predictable plot. It's not just a 'lightly' predicable plot but like all of them you can guess things as soon as a little info comes out on it it's sad. But abyss and simphonia are my 2 faves

RE: Need a new game. - Session - 03-29-2010 04:30 PM

Everyone says vesperia for the 360 is awesome, and the best Tales game they'd played, but me and some friends went through 30 hours on four player, and it seemed so eventless ._. Never got to finish it, since we rented it and never got it again, but nothing meaningful ever happened.

The battles were awesome though :3

RE: Need a new game. - Silk - 03-30-2010 04:33 PM

Most of the awesome Vesperia plot is near the end. xP But it's still my second favorite next to Abyss.

RE: Need a new game. - Merellis - 03-30-2010 05:47 PM

SMT seems like a good idea, played a bit of Persona already and just found it weird I was killing my characters to attack. XD

As for the Tales series.. >> Playing the one for Snes on a rom right now. XD

And I never got into the Xenosaga I'm sorry to say, Dara plays it though.

RE:??Need a new game. - Session - 03-30-2010 05:55 PM

Merellis Wrote:SMT seems like a good idea, played a bit of Persona already and just found it weird I was killing my characters to attack. XD

As for the Tales series.. >> Playing the one for Snes on a rom right now. XD

And I never got into the Xenosaga I'm sorry to say, Dara plays it though.

Actually, they're invoking fear in themselves to bring out the persona inside them Icon_razz

Alas, the name of the guns they use ;3

RE: Need a new game. - Merellis - 03-30-2010 06:34 PM

I know, but it still looks like they summon creatures by committing suicide over and over. =P