heRO-Server Forum
Lag-I have solution, now need GM help - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Lag-I have solution, now need GM help (/showthread.php?tid=14078)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Lag. - Amara - 04-25-2010 07:58 PM

Agreed with the last two posts. I (and most members of my guild, and many people on main) have been getting pretty harsh lag spikes since, from my memory, the reset several days ago. Did something happen during that which would cause this? Its pretty bad, and I know this server isn't usually nearly this laggy since we moved to professional hosting. Icon_sad

RE: Lag. - Aziral - 04-25-2010 10:03 PM

Also agree to lag..hu...how did you guys said it again.."spike"? Well it was nothing much to me, but I guess that if I ever was MVPing at that moment I would have been screwed Icon_biggrin;;;

RE: Lag. - Skorpy - 04-26-2010 01:27 AM

Constant lag in all maps and disconnections on my end.

RE: Lag. - Rei Ayanami - 04-26-2010 01:56 AM

likewise, the lag is tremendously bad for me last night. i shield chained an Alice and by the time the spike was over, i had half of my hp gone. i clicked butterfly wing and when i got to Aldebaran, i had 200 hp left.

never had been reseted though but i would not be surprised if i had been.

RE: Lag. - tan313008 - 04-26-2010 05:20 AM

Same here, this past 2-3 days I've been gettin' spikes and lags

RE: Lag. - mahawirasd - 04-26-2010 05:52 AM

from behalf of all the people playing with 3rd world internet connections, i would like to say to all of you: Welcome to our world... Laugh

but yes i must say that lately my compatriots and i have been experiencing somewhat worse lag than usual. Of course it could also probably be my ISP, but i dunno, i really dunno, it does seem worse than usual, so it might still be the server's ISP...

-w-

RE: Lag. - Nero - 04-26-2010 11:49 PM

so there is no real explanatin for this lag nor a way to fix it?

RE: Lag. - Zaratus - 04-27-2010 03:03 PM

Getting worse and more annoying. Any official statement?

RE: Lag. - Rankin - 04-27-2010 03:19 PM

constantly dcing randomly is no fun. i know when my net pops out cause i wait for a few then get dc box. this is walking fighting walking more BAM dc. >>...

RE: Lag. - GM-Aki - 04-27-2010 03:55 PM

This is the only reason we've discovered for the lag ... quoting myself:

Well, I just discovered a good reason for lag

Quote:There is currently a repair undergoing on the sub-sea cable SMW4 which links Europe and Asia. The traffic has been rerouted through the Pacific but some customers may still encounter latencies.

/edit: hopefully when this is corrected, our lag will dissapear!