heRO-Server Forum
B> payon? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: B> payon? (/showthread.php?tid=15365)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: B> payon? - Kari Nogashi - 07-09-2010

honestly i now see why its a bad idea to ban vending there...

RE: B> payon? - Firenotes - 07-09-2010

Ever since this thread started there has been an increase in vends. Keep it up! We are creating the new Prontera vending map. The mini mall everyone wanted. Sorry payon, I feel for your lose.
If we just add more chaos to the mix the vends will eventually have to fix themslelves or lose buinsess (hopefully moving into a formation) with so many other misplaced vendors.

RE: B> payon? - Niyad - 07-09-2010

Oh no please don't vend there! My precious Payon! How will I be able to idle there while playing other games now?

RE: B> payon? - Aaronock - 07-09-2010

God you guys still whining about Payon being trashed the way you talk you guys make it out like this is gunna kill the server.

Again, prove to me how I am breaking any rules? Mine and Rankin's vends behind the tree are a problem...how again?

You guys usually don't beg for more rules to get enacted, don't we have enough problems with vendors now being jailed vending next to SIGNS, those freaking annoying SIGN npcs?

I really wish I could write a few meaner words here to this, you guys have become the whiniest freaking people for awhile now. Its amazing sometimes GM's tolerate half of us at all. -_-

RE: B> payon? - azurerogue - 07-09-2010

What do you mean, "you guys"?

You guys=people in this topic who whine about Payon Vends being a horrible thing in this server.

I love my tree vends btw, you can't even see them when you first walk into town! \o/

RE:??B> payon? - Niyad - 07-09-2010

Aaronock Wrote:God you guys still whining about Payon being trashed the way you talk you guys make it out like this is gunna kill the server.

Again, prove to me how I am breaking any rules???Mine and Rankin's vends behind the tree are a problem...how again?

You guys usually don't beg for more rules to get enacted, don't we have enough problems with vendors now being jailed vending next to SIGNS, those freaking annoying SIGN npcs?

I really wish I could write a few meaner words here to this,??you guys have become the whiniest freaking people for awhile now.??Its amazing sometimes GM's tolerate half of us at all. -_-
Lol still so angree.

More like annoyed and wish to be able to better express it :D

RE:??B> payon? - micer - 07-09-2010

Kari Nogashi Wrote:honestly i now see why its a bad idea to ban vending there...

because that would mean that for every single town that people would hang out in and one day decide to whine, "you cant vend in payon, how you can vend here?", you would need to ban vends in all of them. and that includes prontera.

RE: B> payon? - Merellis - 07-09-2010

So no more vending period. JUST GO HUNT YOUR STUFF!

[Image: kruemelmonsteryn0.gif]