heRO-Server Forum
just want your opinions :) - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poll - Give Your Opinion! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: just want your opinions :) (/showthread.php?tid=15632)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE:??just want your opinions :) - azurerogue - 07-25-2010 12:58 AM

Split Ends Wrote:bow-ing banshees isn't that good when you're a rogue and those gears are way out of my budget Icon_biggrin tnx for the tip nwei

Composite Bows can be EASILY hunted, Santa Poring Cards are cheap, and you can just hunt the ED - the experience you'll gain would be worth the time spent hunting...

As for being a rogue, it's how I 99ed mine - the only skill you'll copy down there is arrow shower from Ragged Zombies if they hit you...not like it's hard to find someone with BB to copy it from.

Re: Claymore Trap - I've mobbed Nameless 2 with it after the most recent SVN update, I believe, and it still seemed to work for me. We could blow up large numbers of slaughters with 1 Claymore trap.

RE: just want your opinions :) - Split Ends - 07-25-2010 01:29 AM

wow im not welcome at RS xD

i tried EDs. i can handle them pretty well. thing is 16k hp without anti undead weapon is pretty bad. fire dama may work but i dont think it's that good and EDs give .04 while HOs give .06 with the new x6/x6

so claymore damage goes up as many step on it? im so noob Icon_biggrin

RE: just want your opinions :) - Split Ends - 07-25-2010 01:29 AM

wow im not welcome at RS xD

i tried EDs. i can handle them pretty well. thing is 16k hp without anti undead weapon is pretty bad. fire dama may work but i dont think it's that good and EDs give .04 while HOs give .06 with the new x6/x6

so claymore damage goes up as many step on it? im so noob Icon_biggrin

RE: just want your opinions :) - Shikari - 07-26-2010 05:40 PM

If Albus says it works, I guess it still works. I havent claymored anything since Rouge, and that was a year ago.

RE:??just want your opinions :) - Sakurato - 07-26-2010 08:54 PM

Psithief Wrote:Please don't come to rachel sanctuary until I'm 99, I have enough competition as it is. :D

Also, resetting past level 90 I hear carries over to your trans class, so resetting again at 90+ will be more expensive!

it's lv 95 that it starts. And it's +100k for every reset.