heRO-Server Forum
Trowa's Epic Battle against Ambernite - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Trowa's Epic Battle against Ambernite (/showthread.php?tid=5927)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Trowa's Epic Battle against Ambernite - rams365 - 05-13-2008 08:44 PM

Trowas Kidney > GTB Card?!?! =o

RE: Trowa's Epic Battle against Ambernite - GM-Pandora - 05-14-2008 10:03 AM

thecursed Wrote:...i hope mystra buys all my body parts so they dont have to seperated amoung players...well atleast my debt would be payed off...but i wonder what mystra would want to do with my body =/
You don't wanna know.. Icon_suprised

RE: Trowa's Epic Battle against Ambernite - Général_Argos - 05-14-2008 10:22 AM

Cast resurection.
What else would Mystra do anyway Question Mark
"something evil"?
lul.

RE: Trowa's Epic Battle against Ambernite - TheAbyss - 05-14-2008 09:21 PM

PC> Quik's body parts? o.o

RE: Trowa's Epic Battle against Ambernite - The Legendary Joe - 05-14-2008 11:06 PM

Pickled Intestines is a delicacy in all gothic functions

RE: Trowa's Epic Battle against Ambernite - BlueAlchemy - 05-16-2008 09:28 PM

GM-Pandora Wrote:
thecursed Wrote:...i hope mystra buys all my body parts so they dont have to seperated amoung players...well atleast my debt would be payed off...but i wonder what mystra would want to do with my body =/
You don't wanna know.. Icon_suprised

let me take a guess.... too make a Frankenstin version of Trowa so he has to do Mystra's bidding and take over the WORLD! *insert thunder and evil music here*

RE: Trowa's Epic Battle against Ambernite - Force-Attuned Krogoth - 05-16-2008 09:35 PM

BlueAlchemy Wrote:let me take a guess.... too make a Frankenstin version of Trowa so he has to do Mystra's bidding and take over the WORLD! *insert thunder and evil music here*
Mary Shelley just rolled over in her grave.

RE: Trowa's Epic Battle against Ambernite - GM-Ayu - 05-16-2008 09:52 PM

Force-Attuned Krogoth Wrote:
BlueAlchemy Wrote:let me take a guess.... too make a Frankenstin version of Trowa so he has to do Mystra's bidding and take over the WORLD! *insert thunder and evil music here*
Mary Shelley just rolled over in her grave.

Poor Dr. Frankenstein keep getting mistaken for his creation. I know.

Or maybe the Ambernites are attacking her grave so she rolled? Wonder what's the real cause of the unrest for the dead...

RE: Trowa's Epic Battle against Ambernite - Force-Attuned Krogoth - 05-16-2008 10:21 PM

More than just confusing Frankenstein with the monster. The whole point of the novel is that it *didn't* do what the good doctor thought it would. In fact, it very nearly had him doing its bidding.

RE: Trowa's Epic Battle against Ambernite - BlueAlchemy - 05-17-2008 02:05 PM

Force-Attuned Krogoth Wrote:More than just confusing Frankenstein with the monster. The whole point of the novel is that it *didn't* do what the good doctor thought it would. In fact, it very nearly had him doing its bidding.

alright alright, I admit it... I never actully read the book.. that idea just popped in my head nothing more nothing less