heRO-Server Forum
Super Novice Bow - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Super Novice Bow (/showthread.php?tid=9850)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Super Novice Bow - Wallee - 05-09-2009 12:21 PM

There's no Flaming in here, there's just explanations. Now it would be good if GM's could stop intering various thread warning to close them when some people are having a nice chat.

Yes I look forward to meeting you in pvp Albus.

RE: Super Novice Bow - GM-Aki - 05-09-2009 01:41 PM

There was flaming.

RE: Super Novice Bow - Frogboy - 05-09-2009 02:00 PM

i'm going to put forth more of my own experience here with SN as i also frequently play that class.

i can say this much, i have played that class way too many times to know that it doesn't take much mdef (around 30 to 35 like albus said) to really halt SN class from doing any real damage to a player that they couldn't outheal, and almost all classes in the game, if not all of them, can hit that amount of mdef reduction through high end gears and possibly their battle build. i have had an instacast SN and it's hella fun to mob anolians which is still extremely good experience even with the new dungeons out as your survivability is good and you have only one AoE spell (thunder storm).

on my previous server, which was a few years ago, there was a guy on there who had a max level SN who would easily take down certain MvPs on a regular basis, yet you would rarely see him in WoE as even he knew that he couldn't hold up much. actually if i recall correctly, he wasn't even a caster SN, but i really don't remember much. all i know is that he knew the workings of the game, and class inside and out.

also, @wallee and maybe cheesecake, when i do eventually decide to put more effort in to my SN i'll challenge you to a duel with my SN, but not right now for sure.

RE: Super Novice Bow - JJJ - 05-09-2009 04:39 PM

/swt just to point this out...........

gravity didn't want SN's to have bows because if you've ever seen a full int dex hunter with a ton of spell scrolls..... you know how painful that is

RE:??Super Novice Bow - Brent - 05-11-2009 08:02 AM

JJJ Wrote:/swt just to point this out...........

gravity didn't want SN's to have bows because if you've ever seen a full int dex hunter with a ton of spell scrolls..... you know how painful that is
Thank you for remaining on subject but then the hunters aspd would be to low to make a great deal of difrence and then it's mainly a caster

P.S. Everyone whineing about pvp make own post please I really don't care if your lvl 99 transedent class can kill a second class char with major hp/sp reductions that's like kicking a baby in the face and braging you won a fight and IMO any proof that soul burns a super novice should never play the game again due to thier extremely low hp/sp third wouldn't due hardly enough damage to kill them and sns have a crazy fast so recov number 2 any one saying that a Sn with a bow would ruin the game can prolly go kill them selves IMO because instant cast Hw seems over powered so if your really gana try and tell me that a Sn bow would break the game then you should go read some MVP card effects or look at e fist champs who can solo most mvps but a Sn with a bow would ruin the game good try Flamers
????

RE: Super Novice Bow - Zaratus - 05-11-2009 10:20 AM

OOT: For me, it is really hard to understand what you're saying. You know that there is punctuation? just try to shorten your sentence please, I saw that often at your posts and it starts annoying me.

And a prof would never EVER use Soul Burn to "kill" something. You do it to remove the SP of the enemy so it can't kill you or heal himself. The damage is negligble to the advantage it gives you that the enemy hasn't any SP.

RE:??Super Novice Bow - Brent - 05-11-2009 10:34 AM

Zaratus Wrote:OOT: For me, it is really hard to understand what you're saying. You know that there is punctuation? just try to shorten your sentence please, I saw that often at your posts and it starts annoying me.

And a prof would never EVER use Soul Burn to "kill" something. You do it to remove the SP of the enemy so it can't kill you or heal himself. The damage is negligble to the advantage it gives you that the enemy hasn't any SP.
If it anoys you don't post I'm using a itouch to post so it's harder to do that. Anyways as I said earlier the sp regen rate of a good Sn would make the soul burn uneffective on my Sn often times when I get soul burned I am able to Fb the prof instantly and this post isn't about soul burn it's about super novice bow. I wouldblike to know how a super novice bow would ruin the game

RE: Super Novice Bow - Zaratus - 05-11-2009 10:58 AM

Even on an Itouch you should be able to make a point. This thing, you know: "." ... (Look! I can make even THREE of them) Yeah, you could use one firebolt and then you shouldn't have any SP again. In that time you need to reg the second one the prof kills you and laughs.

First and foremost SN has NO bow skills and sprites. Why? Ask Gravity. Would be hard to implement that in heRO I think.

And, if you mind me quoting Cheesecake:
Quote:As far as I am concerned, a novice bow would break the game. We would see an insanely fast bow using super novice in safety wall with crazy buffs and no bow moves, just melee'ing away. Its completely pointless.

RE:??Super Novice Bow - Brent - 05-11-2009 11:07 AM

Zaratus Wrote:Even on an Itouch you should be able to make a point. This thing, you know: "." ... (Look! I can make even THREE of them) Yeah, you could use one firebolt and then you shouldn't have any SP again. In that time you need to reg the second one the prof kills you and laughs.

First and foremost SN has NO bow skills and sprites. Why? Ask Gravity. Would be hard to implement that in heRO I think.

And, if you mind me quoting Cheesecake:
Quote:As far as I am concerned, a novice bow would break the game. We would see an insanely fast bow using super novice in safety wall with crazy buffs and no bow moves, just melee'ing away. Its completely pointless.
First off idc what what cheesecake think IMO he/she is anoying and they are making 3rd transendent classes knew sprites and skills and another point Sn should have all archer skills anyways so unless you have a valid point please don't post here

RE: Super Novice Bow - Zaratus - 05-11-2009 11:33 AM

Just imagine a hunter with high aspd and dmg who could buff and heal himself, carry LOTS of stuff AND would be protected by Safety Wall or Pneuma and THEN tell me that wouldn't be gamebreaking. As if a Hunter/Sniper wouldn't be already "King of PvM", such a SN would only rock them away.