heRO-Server Forum
"Server Connection Closed" - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: "Server Connection Closed" (/showthread.php?tid=8568)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE:??"Server Connection Closed" - Squirrelly - 01-13-2009 01:17 PM

GM-Ayu Wrote:Let Pandora go to work. No worries, I'm sure she panics about this even more than you do XD;

But but but but....this is TORTURE!!!! Cry Came back soon Panda lady! We miss you and your god-like touch to fix the RO!

RE: "Server Connection Closed" - Neuneck - 01-13-2009 01:21 PM

Good side is: Now I'm forced to do this week's worksheet on Tuesday already instead of remebering Sunday right after WoE (gotta hand it in 'till Mo 11:30 AM, WoE ends Sunday 10PM....)

Alright, i'm back to Topic now... those exercises are damn hard... wondering too much 'bout the server... Sweat

RE: "Server Connection Closed" - ozone - 01-13-2009 01:25 PM

What a bad luck, I'm trying to register and, and ... and... server connection closed

RE:??"Server Connection Closed" - The Legendary Joe - 01-13-2009 01:27 PM

GM-Ayu Wrote:Do more riddles. Watch DBZ, then watch DBZ: GT (24 ep + you've watched it already, there's always Berserk too.

*note: I'm not responsible if you ran out of handkerchiefs at home if you try to watch DBZ + Berserk all in a row.
Never knew you were into those animes Whistle

RE: "Server Connection Closed" - LunaChaos - 01-13-2009 01:28 PM

meep ;-;

someone should chat with me <- feels pathetic (lol) i need online people interaction... like chat.

just er... send me some mail.. er something Thinking

rawr Icon_twisted

RE: "Server Connection Closed" - ozone - 01-13-2009 01:30 PM

Going to find another server, there's no reason to stay here because I don't have account to wait for Icon_razz

RE: "Server Connection Closed" - Fruityla - 01-13-2009 01:32 PM

Seeing as I'm in school right, the server being down isn't effecting me that much XD

However, if 3:30 rolls around and it's still not up...there miiiight be issues. Maybe. JUST MAYBE. >(

@ozone: you could always just...keep heRO in mind and check back later? Icon_eek

RE: "Server Connection Closed" - LunaChaos - 01-13-2009 01:32 PM

oh how lovely Sweat

you're missing out on some awesome stuff... and currently so am i Cry

meh... -goes back to playing random games-

RE: "Server Connection Closed" - LunaChaos - 01-13-2009 01:34 PM

i dont have schoooooool D: i wish i did, it would be a nice little distraction V.V;

i should stop complaining now...

er... well... bye o-o

be back later Icon_biggrin;

RE: "Server Connection Closed" - Squirrelly - 01-13-2009 01:37 PM

I can't help it. I gotta complain. This is one of only 2 days I have off every week and instead of getting levels on RO I gotta stare at forums. [cries a river and floats downstream to RO Land] Need something to do with my day! Maybe I could go help Panda.... [goes to look up GM-Pandora in the phone book]