heRO-Server Forum
Religous views - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poll - Give Your Opinion! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Religous views (/showthread.php?tid=9297)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE:??Religous views - Général_Argos - 03-28-2009 12:10 AM

Lance Wrote:Stealing from that old lady - Bad.

And if you know that the old lady will buy a gun and murder 10 people with the money and you are the only one who can stop her?

(devil's advocate)

RE:??Religous views - Monkey Feet - 03-28-2009 04:41 AM

Lance Wrote:Thats why I include the 'And' killing someone with it.
You can't tell me that its good to kill someone innocent? A lot of things can be designated as good or bad by using simple common sense. Another example, helping an old lady cross the street - Good.
Stealing from that old lady - Bad.

I have a simplified armory at my house, yet I never plan on using it.
Of course, you plan on attempting harm on the household, be prepared to deal with my sharp kitchen knives.

But really, how do you know she is innocent? The fact is: nobody's innocent, so you lose.

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:[quote=Lance]
Stealing from that old lady - Bad.

And if you know that the old lady will buy a gun and murder 10 people with the money and you are the only one who can stop her?

(devil's advocate)
[quote]

Laugh

RE: Religous views - Général_Argos - 03-28-2009 01:57 PM

Watch out for the syntax when quoting Monkey lol, you need the /quote at the end.

:l

RE: Religous views - Monkey Feet - 03-28-2009 02:11 PM

X( I phail.

RE: Religous views - Lance - 03-30-2009 01:44 PM

If your stealing, then thats wrong. It doesn't matter who you steal from, if it doesn't belong to you, and your claiming it as yours, then its wrong.
Unless your under orders from the government.

If your preventing the old lady from killing people, thats not stealing, its self defense. Or something of the sort.

*kicks Krim for causing trouble on purpose*

RE: Religous views - Monkey Feet - 03-30-2009 02:07 PM

Umm, no, stealing is not always bad. Look at Robin Hood, blah blah blah he wasn't doing bad, but wasn't doing good either.

Umm, so if something is told by the government, then it's perfectly fine? So I can bomb Europe? Umm, no, nobody has the perfect power.

Technically that's not self defense, choose your words carefully. And it is also in blind chance, meaning coincedance.

Basically, you are bending the truth as you go to get yourself the full advantage (and failing).

RE: Religous views - Child of Bodom - 03-30-2009 02:37 PM

Kitty cats with a silver spoon, meeting every day until noon.

RE: Religous views - Monkey Feet - 03-30-2009 02:43 PM

Fail. Just, fail.

RE: Religous views - ShadesOfBlue - 03-30-2009 04:15 PM

this poll is a bit biased because there is no option for Cthulhu

RE:??Religous views - Lance - 03-30-2009 07:39 PM

Monkey Feet Wrote:Umm, no, stealing is not always bad. Look at Robin Hood, blah blah blah he wasn't doing bad, but wasn't doing good either.

Umm, so if something is told by the government, then it's perfectly fine? So I can bomb Europe? Umm, no, nobody has the perfect power.

Technically that's not self defense, choose your words carefully. And it is also in blind chance, meaning coincedance.

Basically, you are bending the truth as you go to get yourself the full advantage (and failing).

Robin hood in all technicalities was a theif. He could have earned the money and gave to the poor. No, he had to steal it from rich people.

Using government was a bad example. Since, most politicians have a twisted set of morals.

You'll notice I said "or something of the sort" . Stopping her would be closer to ... doing a service to your country or state or city.

Basically, you keep coming up with rhetorical questions that you or anyone else with a brain would already know. You can keep it up, because I can always do the same thing right back at you.