heRO-Server Forum
Exercise your music muscles (just something fun!) ^_^ - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Music (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Exercise your music muscles (just something fun!) ^_^ (/showthread.php?tid=634)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Exercise your music muscles (just something fun!) ^_^ - GM-Pandora - 01-03-2006 10:30 AM

Hum, it was suggested that the girl in the window is a madone, thus Madona. the painting is not the Mona Lisa, otherwise it would have been a good call Icon_biggrin

It was suggested that the girl with the bubble gum (top left) is Blondie.

RE: Exercise your music muscles (just something fun!) ^_^ - Lucky Day - 01-03-2006 08:07 PM

GM-Pandora Wrote:Hum, it was suggested that the girl in the window is a madone, thus Madona. the painting is not the Mona Lisa, otherwise it would have been a good call Icon_biggrin

It was suggested that the girl with the bubble gum (top left) is Blondie.

Y'mean the bullet with the gum? Oh! It's Bullets & Bubblegum!! Icon_idea

RE: Exercise your music muscles (just something fun!) ^_^ - Sodo - 01-04-2006 02:02 AM

Stegosaurus

Under the roots refrence.

RE: Exercise your music muscles (just something fun!) ^_^ - Sodo - 01-04-2006 02:33 AM

Got another one, The Doors.

The different colored doors under the Whitesnake.

RE: Exercise your music muscles (just something fun!) ^_^ - DoomBaby - 01-04-2006 02:48 AM

the ravens, maybe the two black birds on the street sign to the right?

RE: Exercise your music muscles (just something fun!) ^_^ - Sir Aun - 02-23-2006 03:54 AM

Icon_lol reviving old posts always fun.

Being that the sky is pink i would say: Pink Floyd.

RE: Exercise your music muscles (just something fun!) ^_^ - GM-Pandora - 02-23-2006 02:33 PM

But Floyd doesnt mean sky, so I don't think that's it, usually the whole name fits. Maybe it's just Pink. What do you think?

RE: Exercise your music muscles (just something fun!) ^_^ - Sir Aun - 02-25-2006 01:06 AM

That was my second guess when I thought about it on the road so yes I would change it to Pink

RE: Exercise your music muscles (just something fun!) ^_^ - Killouz - 07-28-2008 12:50 AM

That sounds fun O.o can we do that again?

RE: Exercise your music muscles (just something fun!) ^_^ - GM-Pandora - 07-28-2008 01:58 PM

Nooblouz, this post is major old!!

I didn't make the picture, so.. if you find another such contest picture post it so we can have fun guessing, but otherwise not really.