heRO-Server Forum
god items discussion - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: god items discussion (/showthread.php?tid=6852)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: god items discussion - GM-Pandora - 08-01-2008 09:06 AM

The GM team has shaped up what seems to be a decent compromise that should probably be satisfying to most people (not all of course, that's impossible), but we're not fully done discussing, once we've agreed we'll announce the new policy regarding god equips.

RE: god items discussion - mahawirasd - 08-02-2008 07:09 AM

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:How could someone "afford" a Meg but not a hydra weapon.Question Mark

lol i know... i was just saying that EVEN without any equips, a proper build with megs could do tons of damage because of the exponential bonus...

-w-

RE: god items discussion - Avalon_Fates - 08-02-2008 07:15 AM

thanks to episode 13 thats not a problem tho Icon_razz so no need to worry anymore.

RE: god items discussion - thecursed - 08-02-2008 01:15 PM

i havnt read any of the thread i all im going to say is my input on god items. the strongest guilds will get them, the weaker guilds will get weaker. in my opinion theyre as unbalanced as MVP cards Icon_razz

RE: god items discussion - Bloody - 08-02-2008 01:42 PM

And both come after an extreme amount of hardwork.. wait.. Are you saying hardwork shouldn't be rewarded? I guess those who sit on their fat asses all day long in Pront should be just as strong as those who hunt and farm all during their online time. It just makes perfect sense Icon_smile

RE: god items discussion - Jasper - 08-02-2008 02:03 PM

I'm with Bloody on this one. I don't believe MVP cards nor god items are unbalanced, they might be strong but they all have their advantages and disadvantages. Not to mention the amount of work it takes to get both MVP cards AND god items. People who have these items are obviously ones who worked a lot harder than others to obtain this kind of power.

RE: god items discussion - Yuriohs - 08-02-2008 02:48 PM

Yea, its not like a weak guild has better chances of getting a god item than a strong guild. They basically have the same chances.

Its like if a weak guild had 4 good 99 geared up people in there, and they tried to get the god item together, and being they asked there lesser guild members to try and help with some of the small portions (like simple item gathering that they can do)

With work, every guild can try and get god items if they actually tried hard. And think, if they did, stronger guilds will have more competition instead of 2 guilds they need to look out for.

RE:??god items discussion - thecursed - 08-02-2008 03:31 PM

Bloody Wrote:I guess those who sit on their fat asses all day long in Pront should be just as strong as those who hunt and farm all during their online time. It just makes perfect sense Icon_smile

I sit in Pront all day ;D and look at me. Well either way let me rephrase what i said so i dont get flammed. I dont think heRO is ready for god items. Thats just my opinion so dont get worked up over it.

RE: god items discussion - Jasper - 08-02-2008 04:12 PM

thecursed Wrote:Well either way let me rephrase what i said so i dont get flammed. I dont think heRO is ready for god items.

Then when will it be ready for god items, mvp cards, new woe?

RE: god items discussion - Avalon_Fates - 08-02-2008 06:21 PM

Ooo I want new woe...