heRO-Server Forum
BUG's report of heRO's SVN Update. - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: BUG's report of heRO's SVN Update. (/showthread.php?tid=10954)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: BUG's report of heRO's SVN Update. - mahawirasd - 08-30-2009 11:00 PM

DB still spawns Skoll + 5 immovable and totally useless stroufs... (got this for the 3rd time last night -the previous 2 i got last week)

-w-

RE: BUG's report of heRO's SVN Update. - GM-Ayu - 08-30-2009 11:14 PM

going to blame panda for the skoll thing :3 i'll have to find strouf one as admitted I totally didn't remember the strouf thing

RE:??BUG's report of heRO's SVN Update. - Aaronock - 08-30-2009 11:52 PM

GM-Mystra Wrote:Free Cast bugs sporadically. Instead of being able to walk normaly, as soon as you start casting, you cannot move, exactly like a wizard would. Can get frustrating.

Pandora: Il ne semble pas y avoir de raison ?vidente au bug, il arrive quand il veut, sans rien faire de sp?ciale. C'est pas toujours, mais ass? souvent pour ?tre remarqu?. Le skill est niveau 5.

I have the same problem, it happens sometimes in old SVN, but definitely seems to happen a lot more this one (or I just have awful luck).

RE:??BUG's report of heRO's SVN Update. - Huntress - 08-31-2009 02:53 PM

GM-Ayu Wrote:going to blame panda for the skoll thing :3
Don't blame other people for your mistakes.

RE: BUG's report of heRO's SVN Update. - GM-Ayu - 09-01-2009 02:47 AM

I sent the DB/BB fix with the previous monster update last time but you said not to change so many files at once ._.;

RE: BUG's report of heRO's SVN Update. - nohope - 09-01-2009 10:02 AM

Please fix the Arrow Vulcan skill soon. Now I realized that I can no longer hide until the entire animation is finish, it's really affecting my game play =C??

RE: BUG's report of heRO's SVN Update. - Aaronock - 09-01-2009 10:05 AM

The arrow vulcan thing affects Gypsy too ;(

RE: BUG's report of heRO's SVN Update. - nohope - 09-03-2009 09:08 PM

BUG~
Arrow Vulcan~

From ratemyserver skill description

"After Cast Delay: LV 1-5 0.8 sec, LV 6-10 1 sec"

From Iro-Wiki

"Since the skill delay is shorter then the animation, it's possible to cast other skills after the initial 0.8 or 1 second. Targeted skills cannot be cast during this time, only non-targeted skills such as Improve Concentration or a Song/Dance."

Please check the after cast delay of the skill (not the fixed animation delay of 3 sec) .

I can no longer chain songs after the initial 0.8 second and 1 second. The after cast delay is probably set to a higher value =C

I know no one cares about Clowns/Gypsy Icon_biggrin, but this is an obvious BUG.

p.s Aki , funny how I discovered a real one this time No1

RE: BUG's report of heRO's SVN Update. - mahawirasd - 09-03-2009 09:18 PM

Ayu, the stroufs seem to spawn with the skoll, so perhaps a mis-ID on mob spawn (should have been skoll pups perhaps)?

-w-

RE: BUG's report of heRO's SVN Update. - GM-Ayu - 09-04-2009 03:02 AM

revamped list regarding the "unfixable bugs" and which equipments need the flashing warning in item description about unfixable bugs.