heRO-Server Forum
Behemoth - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Guilds (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Behemoth (/showthread.php?tid=4150)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Behemoth - Amara - 06-19-2008

We recruit any class type. All I ask is that you are an active, friendly main character who can be WoE active. Talk to Amara or Herman in game about an invite Icon_smile

RE: Behemoth - Lady Taika - 08-05-2008

Ok, i'm here feel free to add me Amara. Icon_biggrin

RE: Behemoth - Variable - 08-07-2008

Recruited as Nurro the Merchant. Pleased to meet you all.
Hope I can stay an active member of HeRO, fates providing. Thank you for allowing me into Behemoth. I hope I can fill the shoes, even though I don't have any strong characters yet.

RE: Behemoth - Dynamic Thrust - 08-08-2008

First off, I would like to say that Loveless's recruiting post was brilliant. That said, without some support to a beginner such as myself, I will be forced to make a Mage to make money. I am better and love it as an Assassin Cross.

I looked for strategies for the longest time, practicing techniques and switching many, many gears with /bm mode. I had to be sure to have Royal Jellies and Blue Pots on hand, which many players don't. As an Assassin (which won't take long at all), I can help kill individual targets (not like SinX), or slow the opposing teams with simply a Cursed Arrow equipped.

I work hard to find a use for what appears to be a useless and under geared character.

When I actually do reach SinX... well, people will die. All the time. I can't believe none of the Sonic Blow builds these days are smart enough to incorporate VIT instead of AGI and use Bloody Roar. Most Assassins are like, 'OMG Infiltrator[1] is the end all, I'll never change gears!" Yeah, I use it... on targets I know won't have great defense.

Fact is, most players are well upgraded, and the wings also add a DEF factor. Now... if I got a Thanatos card... (*drool*, dream on) then I probably wouldn't need the Bloody Roar. I don't expect to get one.

So... with a little help, (Stiletto, Pantie, Undershirt, Elemental Jurs or Endows) I will be an Assassin instead of wasting my time with a Wizard...

...and be your soldier; another beast.

Thanks for reading~; it's a long post. Hope I didn't sound too weird ranting about Bloody Roar. Sweat See you in game!

RE: Behemoth - teOx - 08-08-2008

you must never have heard of me if you think sinx dont use vit. like i said before level fast and come find me in woeIcon_smile

edit: actually there have been quite a few

RE: Behemoth - Aaronock - 08-08-2008

Ah someone mentioned Loveless again, I miss her, she was one cool gal to chill with. And the only other person I think that ever came from my midrate to this server (we didn't know each other on the midrate though).

I like lately going to Morroc just to give Amara kisses! One day she'll be mine...one day Evil

RE: Behemoth - GM-Pandora - 08-08-2008

I saw loveless in game a few days ago, I think it's "old hero player coming back to say hello" week this week, saw many oldies as well.

RE: Behemoth - Makachuk - 08-09-2008

Aaronock...aren't you both straight girls?

RE: Behemoth - Dynamic Thrust - 08-09-2008

teOx Wrote:you must never have heard of me if you think sinx dont use vit. like i said before level fast and come find me in woeIcon_smile

Actually, I said a SinX that uses VIT and Bloody Roar. Most people don't carry it.

RE: Behemoth - Aaronock - 08-09-2008

Makachuk Wrote:Aaronock...aren't you both straight girls?

There are several forms of love that one can experience. I loved lLoveless as a friend, not in that manner! Anywayyyyyyyyy on the flipside I hit on anyone in game cause I'm such a flirtatious person anyway :D