heRO-Server Forum
Ventrillo? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Ventrillo? (/showthread.php?tid=8191)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Ventrillo? - Ryu Van Burace - 02-18-2009 06:50 PM

ok, so
next to server, you've created a new one with IP:87.198.232.170 and port number 3784, yeah?
You've created your name with a blank password?
Your firewall has been set to allow it through?

RE: Ventrillo? - Everoth - 02-18-2009 07:05 PM

what about the host name, it sais it is required, do i place the ip number again? if i place that number twice and then the port number it sais connecting, and it can last ours without connecting.

RE: Ventrillo? - Ryu Van Burace - 02-18-2009 07:30 PM

er the host name is the IP number. Tell you what, screenshot your server info screen?

RE: Ventrillo? - Everoth - 02-19-2009 01:15 AM

ok this is the things i have on, i might be doing something stupid XD where it said select on the upper part, well i was not told what to place, so i just placed HeRo instead, the rest well i did what i was told so i dont know what am i doing wrong, i hope this helps.

RE: Ventrillo? - Sepharius - 02-19-2009 01:43 AM

Again, another thing that I have noticed:

If you are planning to use the heRO Ventrilo, you *MUST* use the download that Ryu Van Burace put up in his post on Page 4. Any other client other than the one he posted cannot contact the server, and therefore cannot connect.

RE: Ventrillo? - Everoth - 02-19-2009 02:07 AM

that could be it, let me do that then.

RE: Ventrillo? - Killouz - 02-19-2009 02:39 AM

No, you just need to download the oldest version that's all, I downloaded it from Filefront because the link on page 4 doesnt work for me, the version is 2.1.3 Don't think too much, here is your problem, noob Icon_biggrin
G'night , see you tomorrow on vent Icon_wink

RE: Ventrillo? - Everoth - 02-19-2009 03:05 AM

heh finally i am in Icon_biggrin

RE: Ventrillo? - Motenai_Ronin - 02-20-2009 06:56 PM

not to Steal GT-Hiro's thunder, but now would be a good time for a Vent-Werewolf event, hopefully we can get it GM - sponsored? And hopefully that way there's less people cheating~

I don't see why we can't do it, there's tons of channels for it to work...

RE: Ventrillo? - Avogadro - 02-26-2009 03:34 PM

Sorry about the downtime today, I just got home to find that the server processes had mysteriously stopped sometime during the day.

The vent server IS back up and running now, and I'll take some time to go through the logs later on to see what it could be.