heRO-Server Forum
Magic the Gathering - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Magic the Gathering (/showthread.php?tid=10073)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Magic the Gathering - Avalon_Fates - 09-25-2010 07:33 AM

Just came back from the Scars of Mirrodin. Alot of fun, this set is very crazy in limited format.

RE: Magic the Gathering - Aaronock - 09-25-2010 08:36 AM

Artifact Block=uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.
Its going to have a few broken cards.

Did anyone notice they unrestricted frantic search and gush for type 1 Vintage players? I won't be surprised if by next time they put stuff on ban/restriction that we see both back to restricted again.

RE: Magic the Gathering - Silk - 09-25-2010 09:00 AM

Would anyone be up for having a few duels on Magic Workstation? But I'll stab yeh if your deck is chock full of restricted cards just because you can use anything. >.o My deck literally only has basic land. I plan to buy it in november.

RE: Magic the Gathering - Shikari - 09-25-2010 10:11 AM

I'd be up for it, Is the program free though?

RE: Magic the Gathering - Silk - 09-25-2010 11:54 AM

The trial is, and you don't really need anything more. xP

http://www.magicworkstation.com

Need the program and the card database. I forget where the latter is, it's somewhere on the site.

RE: Magic the Gathering - Shikari - 09-25-2010 12:48 PM

Allright, ill download it later

RE: Magic the Gathering - Magister Magi - 09-26-2010 12:02 AM

@Avalon_Fates: Did you go to a Midnight Draft of Scars of Mirrodin? I did, and it was crazy. Two people pulled Planeswalkers (Elspeth Tiriel and the Blue/White guy whose name I forget). I tried to make a Myr deck, but I ended up going 1-3. I'll be going to the Pre-release later to help the owner of the local hobby shop (which means I won't be playing x_x).

@Silk: I thought Magic Workstation was free. Or did it change since the last time I looked?

RE: Magic the Gathering - Shikari - 09-26-2010 12:10 AM

I couldnt find the other cards @_@;

RE: Magic the Gathering - Avalon_Fates - 09-26-2010 12:28 AM

Well one person got a Venser and a Shiney Venser in the one night...*lucky bastard* I however continue my legacy of zero mythic's since the introduction of the rarity ~.~

I went 2-3 mostly because I kept getting mana flooded in a 40card deck with 13 lands...yes I shuffled right my luck is just more powerful then the odds of probability.

Yeh Workstation is free.

RE: Magic the Gathering - Silk - 09-26-2010 11:03 AM

The evaluation is free. xP

Magicworkstation.co Wrote:After paying the registration fee or completing TrialPay offer, you will receive a license key by e-mail within two business days. If you do not receive your key because of spam-filters or other reasons, or you have lost your key, please contact us with your e-mail and order number, and we will send your key again.

Q: What is the difference between the evaluation and registered versions?
A: Your registration key will get you:
* Shareware reminder and banner windows will be removed;
* You will be able to create your own cardsets without limitation (30 card limit in unregistered version);
* You will be able to test your decks without having to use "mirror-match" mode;
* Limitation for one page Deck/Proxy printing will be removed;
* Reminder labels in any output documents will be eliminated (in export menu);
* You may change your photo or avatar, and the play background, and your opponents will be able to view it when they play;
* You will gain access to the private part of our forum;
* You will gain personal support by e-mail;