heRO-Server Forum
Magic the Gathering - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Magic the Gathering (/showthread.php?tid=10073)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Magic the Gathering - Magister Magi - 09-27-2010 03:53 PM

@Avalon_Fates: Yeah, that was pretty lucky. One of each of the Planeswalkers was pulled yesterday at the Pre-release I went to. I want an Elspeth for crying outloud. xD I did play in a small draft afterwards, but I didn't get much (unless you count the green/white Scars dual land).

@Silk: Ah, cool. xD Nothing's changed then. I just have to download it again.

RE: Magic the Gathering - Shikari - 09-27-2010 03:58 PM

I still havent found were to download the rest of the cards, help plz?

RE: Magic the Gathering - Seth~ - 09-28-2010 03:49 AM

I got a Elspeth and the red one (name xD), but gave it away as part of a b-day gift. In all I think Scars (the new set) is to artifacty, sigh. I'll probably make a new standard deck out of it anyways < using metal craft and counters maybe.

RE: Magic the Gathering - Silk - 09-28-2010 05:57 PM

Planning to make a Golem deck come Scars of Mirrodin. xP

RE: Magic the Gathering - Magister Magi - 09-29-2010 01:13 AM

Well, Mirrodin Block was composed mostly of artifact cards, artifact support cards, and anti-artifact cards. So I guess it's no surprise that Scars of Mirrodin is mostly artifacts.

Metalcraft is really decent. It helped me out a couple times in draft. I myself plan on making a Myr deck (and not just because of the Game Day event on October 30-31). They seem like really fun cards.

Koth is the name of the new red Planeswalker. Whoever you gave him to was really lucky.

Golems? Argh, not those guys! xD

RE: Magic the Gathering - Silk - 09-29-2010 01:59 AM

XD Yeah, Golems. Can't resist with the arrival of this card.

[Image: btvh4odv93_en.jpg]

Edit; Also adding the below to my soldier deck. <3

[Image: n658f7d5at_en.jpg]

RE: Magic the Gathering - Seth~ - 09-29-2010 02:29 AM

Metal craft deck only uses blue and red (intro pack), and I went and collected mainly white metal craft. At least I got "Carnifex Demon" and a "Contagion Engine", which forms part of the black and blue into pack strategy. Plus affinity for black decks helps.

RE: Magic the Gathering - Aaronock - 09-29-2010 08:28 AM

LOL @ Silk's expensive mana deck.
If you weren't in Standard I'd almost say go for the Urzatron Lands and play Academy, but you guys are all about standard which I find boooooooooooooring!~

RE: Magic the Gathering - Magister Magi - 09-30-2010 04:01 AM

Well, I actually have a non-Standard deck myself. I suppose it could be considered Legacy? It's a Dragon EDH deck. I used to have an Extended Affinity deck a couple of months ago.

@Silk: I saw both of those cards pulled at the Pre-Release. Although Precursor Golem's second effect seems like it could be both a help and a hindrance, depending on the situation.

I'm also thinking of adding this card to my Myr deck.

[Image: KuldothaForgemaster.jpg]

RE: Magic the Gathering - Silk - 09-30-2010 08:12 AM

That is the case; With that effect one could take out the entirity of the golem army with a Smash or Naturalize or somesuch. But that's why I'll also have plenty of instants that regenerate, counter, etc, as well as finding something to give them Shroud.