heRO-Server Forum
Magic the Gathering - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Magic the Gathering (/showthread.php?tid=10073)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Magic the Gathering - Aaronock - 10-04-2010 05:40 PM

Here if I had the money for Magic this is the deck I'd make for Standard atm.

Artifacts
-----
2-4x Prototype Portal
4x Mox Opal
4x Voltaic Key
2-4x Darksteel Juggernaught
2-4 Ratchet Bomb

Creatures
------
4x Trinket Mage

Spells
------
1-4x Jace (that one they always reprint)
2-4x Disperse
4x Mana Leak
2x Negate
2x Remove Soul (or whatever they call it now and days...-_-)

Eh, probably could use some work, but basically use prototype portal to spam out mox opals.??You can search for mox opal with trinket mage, then when you draw Darksteel Juggernaught start beating them down and spamming more mox opals leaving me with plenty of mana to play my other junk.??Voltaic Key is so lolzy in this deck and you can untap the juggernaught if you need to also or the ratchet bomb if you really need more counters on it to clear board.??Did they make blue or red any other artifact search cards???I doubt they did but if they were dumb enough to I'd slap that in the deck also.

Other cards I'd play around with: Stoic Rebuttal, Shape Anew, Grand Architect, Molten Psyche. Anyway, feel free to critique this deck or not critique it, I haven't played Magic in ages. Icon_razz

RE: Magic the Gathering - Seth~ - 10-04-2010 10:37 PM

xD. Any basically.

RE: Magic the Gathering - Silk - 10-05-2010 11:55 AM

@Seth

I generally am best at building Aggro decks. When I want to use control I usually get my brother to build it, that's his area of expertise.
I have a White tribal Soldier deck, A Boros and Selesnya deck from Ravnica, and a Fairy deck that my brother made.
As you can tell, White is my color of choice. xP

RE: Magic the Gathering - Magister Magi - 10-05-2010 06:40 PM

Me and aggro decks don't like each other. xD I have friend who built a Fairy deck, but his is a control version of it.

RE: Magic the Gathering - Silk - 10-05-2010 11:00 PM

Fairies are generally a hybrid control-aggro. xP

RE: Magic the Gathering - Aaronock - 10-06-2010 08:29 AM

Actually I did an aggro version of it before the cool black ones in Lorywn came out. It was a Green/Blue deck of sorts that used Unstable Mutations haha. Really what hurt my deck vs other aggro decks was my lack of Tangles since I couldn't find any in my area to buy...<_>

But yah Green/Blue fairies really sucks in comparison to Black/Blue ones, the creatures they made during Lorywn are dumbly good. If I had something like Bitterblossom I am sure I woulda won more games too.

RE: Magic the Gathering - Seth~ - 10-06-2010 09:30 AM

Nice. Ok I am a nub define agro.

RE: Magic the Gathering - Silk - 10-06-2010 10:42 AM

Bitterblossom is a good card. xP I have 3 of them in my Fairy deck.

And an Aggro deck is a deck where the primary strategy is to overpower your opponent using attacking creatures.

RE:??Magic the Gathering - Sepharius - 10-06-2010 02:01 PM

Silk Wrote:Selesnya deck

Give. It. To. Me.

I was a Selesnya fanboy back when I did play MtG.

RE:??Magic the Gathering - SkyStormKuja - 10-06-2010 02:15 PM

Silk Wrote:And an Aggro deck is a deck where the primary strategy is to overpower your opponent using attacking creatures.

Such as an Elf Warrior Token deck. *_* Lys-Alana Huntmasters are awesome.