heRO-Server Forum
Lvl 4 weapon quest bug - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Lvl 4 weapon quest bug (/showthread.php?tid=10337)

Lvl 4 weapon quest bug - Adrillf - 06-20-2009 12:32 AM

I'm doing the lvl 4 weapon quest- first time I've ever done it because I honestly don't need any of the lvl 4 weapons for my prof. http://irowiki.org/wiki/Level_4_Weapons_%28Type_1%29

The problem is as follows.

I've done the language quest for umbala.
I have all of the stones ready for a slaughter
30 lvl 4 stones
10 gold
50 steel
10 emp
I talk to the NPC in Umbala and instead of starting the quest for me he instead says, "Hmm... I feel something strange from you. I regret to say that there is nothing I can do for you. I hope you have a safe travel."

No matter how many times I click on him, or what I do, the guy never starts the quest for me.

Suggestions? Help?

RE: Lvl 4 weapon quest bug - Motenai_Ronin - 06-20-2009 12:57 AM

Could be a # of things. You may not be lvl 70 (in which case the Umbala NPCs won't even let you start the quest), you could have started another Lvl 4 weapon quest by talking to a number of npcs in Nilfheim (in which case that quest has to be completed before you can progress) or you have started a different Umbala weapon quest (in which case that one must be finished).

RE: Lvl 4 weapon quest bug - GM-Ayu - 06-20-2009 01:06 AM

most likely talking to a npc, you can just talk to an involved NPC and it'll count already, even if you talked to them out of order or something

RE: Lvl 4 weapon quest bug - Adrillf - 06-20-2009 04:08 AM

It can't really be the level requirement considering that I'm 99/70, as for the NPC's in Umballa, can't be because I just got the language quest done just for this quest. . . so it must be one of them in Nif.

My money is on that there's no way to find out which one. This could get fun. . .

RE:??Lvl 4 weapon quest bug - Kretzer - 06-20-2009 10:22 AM

Adrillf Wrote:It can't really be the level requirement considering that I'm 99/70, as for the NPC's in Umballa, can't be because I just got the language quest done just for this quest. . . so it must be one of them in Nif.

My money is on that there's no way to find out which one. This could get fun. . .

There is one NPC next to the Umbala dungeon that "speaks english". So you might have talked to him by mistake.
(The one that makes the Slash.)

RE: Lvl 4 weapon quest bug - JJJ - 06-20-2009 12:21 PM

theres also a number of niff npcs that are a part of it, it doesn't matter which level 4 weapon type quest you started, you have to finish it before you can do a different one..........

Icon_biggrin;;; just hope you started one where it's easy to make the weapon

RE: Lvl 4 weapon quest bug - Sakurato - 06-20-2009 12:50 PM

start that one with a different char.

RE: Lvl 4 weapon quest bug - Former-GM-Nara - 06-20-2009 01:33 PM

I've also heard that if you have any other major quests going, that you can't actually start the level 4 weapon quests. Do you have any other quests that you may have active?