heRO-Server Forum
Making Zeny when it's your first character? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Making Zeny when it's your first character? (/showthread.php?tid=10669)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Making Zeny when it's your first character? - PuddingCake - 07-20-2009 10:29 AM

Does anyone have any idea how to make some kind of income at all when it's your first char? I've been broke ever since I've started and it's starting to delay my leveling heavily due to lack of gear.

RE: Making Zeny when it's your first character? - Culex - 07-20-2009 10:58 AM

I always spend the first levels after job changing in payon cave in order to get opals, maces and skull rings that can sell good to NPCs Icon_smile

RE: Making Zeny when it's your first character? - Janicealvein - 07-20-2009 11:27 AM

Overcharge/Discount Merch makes life so much easier.

Merchies are slow to level, but it's not hard. it just takes a bit of patience.

RE: Making Zeny when it's your first character? - GM-Pandora - 07-20-2009 01:08 PM

You can level and oc/dc merch or a vend merch in about 1 hour or less, with just novice potions and a stiletto +7 (safe level), use the novice main gauche from TG until level 12.

Fishing and Mining are both good to start making some zeny also.

If you're in a guild you can also usually get some help from higher level guildies. If you prefer to hunt monsters I've heard people say Wild Rose was a good place, also if you tell us what class you are it will help us in giving you advice.

RE: Making Zeny when it's your first character? - PuddingCake - 07-20-2009 01:15 PM

I'm currently leveling a Vit swordie.

RE:??Making Zeny when it's your first character? - Aqualys - 07-20-2009 04:08 PM

GM-Pandora Wrote:You can level and oc/dc merch or a vend merch in about 1 hour or less, with just novice potions and a stiletto +7 (safe level), use the novice main gauche from TG until level 12.

The safe level for Stilettos is +6, being a level 2 weapon.

RE: Making Zeny when it's your first character? - GM-Pandora - 07-20-2009 04:13 PM

Ooops Icon_biggrin yeah I meant 6 XD

RE: Making Zeny when it's your first character? - Whispers - 07-20-2009 05:07 PM

Silly Panda, you're fired. =p

I always do my time in Toy Factory when I reach the appropriate level. I don't sell anything because I use it instead -- unless I don't need it of course -- but you can get a good amount for the drops, if I remember correctly. Myst cases drop OBB, pearl, and 2-carat diamond, and piece of cake. They should also drop gift box, but it doesn't say so on RMS - that could have changed. Plus, it's fun in Lutie! Ok

And, take everyone's advice on a Discount/Overcharge merchant. That little bit in savings/profit goes a long way. Icon_biggrin

RE: Making Zeny when it's your first character? - PuddingCake - 07-20-2009 06:27 PM

I've heared Wild Roses were good for money. Why is that?

RE:??Making Zeny when it's your first character? - Galt - 07-20-2009 07:13 PM

PuddingCake Wrote:I've heared Wild Roses were good for money. Why is that?
The Cyfars they drop are good money. In addition, there's also the small chance of getting the Witherless Rose from them, too, which is also good cash.