heRO-Server Forum
How to Patch Your Sakray - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: How to Patch Your Sakray (/showthread.php?tid=10945)

Pages: 1 2 3

How to Patch Your Sakray - Sharpay - 08-08-2009 10:52 AM

This solution worked for Ryan and I, who would open Sakray and it would simply sit at "patch allow 4/4" without moving.

Open patch_allow.txt
Change the text to say "allow" without the quotation marks.
!!THAT'S ALL THIS FILE SHOULD SAY!!
After you've changed it and saved it, close and re-open the file to ensure that it DID save with "allow" instead of "deny"

Right click patch_allow.txt and open properties.
[Image: properties.png]

Change the attributes to read-only and click apply.
[Image: readonly.png]
Make SURE that this file IS read-only. If it is not, when you open Sakray it will see that your IP isn't from Korea, change patch_allow to deny, and refuse to patch.

Open Sakray and it should patch. :]

Culex Wrote:if everything fail, download the latest sakray at http://www.ragray.net

RE: How to Patch Your Sakray - Silk - 08-08-2009 12:53 PM

=D It worked. Thanks a bunch~! <3

RE: How to Patch Your Sakray - GM-Aki - 08-08-2009 02:56 PM

Bumping! to patch Sakray, it is working for some players!

RE: How to Patch Your Sakray - annuit - 08-08-2009 03:42 PM

How long does it usually take to update? All i see on mine are a bunch of question marks and a full download bar. Then it gives me a pop up with a single like of question makes and an Ok button.

RE: How to Patch Your Sakray - BlueAlchemy - 08-08-2009 06:43 PM

I followed the instructions and when I tried to patch I got a weird error message... I'm running sakray with admin permission, I tried using sakup but it just displayed a ??????????? with no progress bar

RE: How to Patch Your Sakray - GM-Aki - 08-08-2009 07:11 PM

Then you two need to do a fresh install with the full installer.

RE: How to Patch Your Sakray - Squirrelly - 08-08-2009 09:49 PM

My patch_allow won't let me change the text from deny to allow. It keeps saying to make sure the path and file are correct, which they are. /sob

RE:??How to Patch Your Sakray - The Legendary Joe - 08-08-2009 09:53 PM

Squirrelly Wrote:My patch_allow won't let me change the text from deny to allow.??It keeps saying to make sure the path and file are correct, which they are.??/sob
It's a read only file from the start, you need to switch that off before you can change anything, just make sure it's switched back to read only before you try to patch.

RE: How to Patch Your Sakray - Aneko - 08-08-2009 10:04 PM

Lol, my patch started all the way into November 2008. X_X How strange.

RE:??How to Patch Your Sakray - Gammarax - 08-08-2009 10:52 PM

Aneko Wrote:Lol, my patch started all the way into November 2008. X_X How strange.

Don't worry, I got the exact same thing. God, it takes forever to patch Sakray if you don't live in Korea.