heRO-Server Forum
Beliefs - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Roleplay & Story (/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Thread: Beliefs (/showthread.php?tid=11162)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Beliefs - Ngjoko - 09-08-2010 11:55 AM

Oh, ya. Completely forgot about that bow's existance, Thinking but still the arrow vulcan is powerful!

RE: Beliefs - ShadowValentine - 09-09-2010 07:11 AM

I thought so, but discarded it as I had completely forgotten about weapon-switching.

What would be funny is if her brother is a Male Gypsy.

RE: Beliefs - ABlueJelly - 09-09-2010 11:23 PM

I thought the bro was a sniper >.>
But yeah... lol, Chip 'n' Dale's...

That and Arrow Vulcan is always powerful. Throw the insane effect of some cards behind it, add bragi or a Kiel, and nobody stands much of a chance without Pneuma up. I can score doubles with a non-maxed bard's bragi. So yeah.

Question. Is it a Lute, or an Oriental Lute? 'Cause that will determine how powerful she is...
Otherwise, I get to point and laugh at the clown not using an Oriental (for raw damage), Cello (for its awesomeness), or quad-carded Violin (for its quad-carded-ness).
Well, at least she weapon-canceled out of Dissonance... I have to giver her props for that =P I always seem to have to explain that one to young dancers and bards >.>

RE: Beliefs - Zerrif - 09-10-2010 11:37 AM

Stop breaking down my story into game function @_@. It's not supposed to work that way.

RE: Beliefs - ABlueJelly - 09-10-2010 05:32 PM

Awww, but I like applying game rules to things that aren't supposed to use them!

RE: Beliefs - Summerstream - 09-11-2010 12:08 AM

D8
Oh how I want to continue reading... xP

Please more? :3
(If you need some light charies, let me know /no1 )

RE: Beliefs - Zerrif - 10-25-2010 11:36 AM

Sorry about the delay, school's started and I've had to juggle working 30-40 hours a week to pay it off + going to school.

Okay, I won't lie. I also lost my storyboard. XD I found it again recently though, so sometime this week (It's midterm week ;~; ) I should have another part... or two up for you. Maybe 3, since I feel bad.

RE: Beliefs - Ngjoko - 10-25-2010 11:53 AM

Aw man! I thought you'd added the next part. Anyway, good luck with your juggle. Hmmm, nanowrimo's just around the corner. The players here seems pretty excited about it too.

RE: Beliefs - Summerstream - 10-25-2010 01:57 PM

And in thus, we shall wait patiently until you are done loa- *Shot*
..ow.

RE:??Beliefs - KaminoKaoru - 07-30-2012 05:25 AM

Zerrif Wrote:OOC Note: Also, cookies for whoever gets my reference of Ant Hell's history.

Aaw!! I always knew they just had to be mentioned here when the name Maya showed up! Love