heRO-Server Forum
Uhhh sorry if there is already something about this! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Uhhh sorry if there is already something about this! (/showthread.php?tid=11639)

Uhhh sorry if there is already something about this! - Jesse1205 - 09-27-2009 11:38 AM

I was just wondering if someone could
tell me where the bulliten(I know i spelt it wrong =3) board is
And how exactly it works.... Im sorry if there is
already a post about this but i'm still having trouble finding my way through these forums!
If you could just tell me or redirect me to where i can find this info that
would be great!
Thanks again
And sorry again!

Lol =3

RE: Uhhh sorry if there is already something about this! - Flare - 09-27-2009 11:53 AM

NW corner of Pront. Square, by the Tool Shop.

RE: Uhhh sorry if there is already something about this! - Bloodbane - 09-29-2009 02:19 AM

its kinda stupid tho since people dont post fair deals in it.

RE: Uhhh sorry if there is already something about this! - GM-Pandora - 09-29-2009 11:39 AM

Most people place fair offers actually, of course there is the occasional 1z mvp card and such silliness, but most missions are legit.

As others have said, it's in Prontera, just go north from the center and you'll see the board, just next to the tool shop ^_^

RE: Uhhh sorry if there is already something about this! - Motenai_Ronin - 09-29-2009 01:52 PM

The bulletin board isn't meant to support cards (aside from say one hatter card)

and that's only because of its max deposit slip of 500k

RE: Uhhh sorry if there is already something about this! - GM-Pandora - 09-29-2009 02:08 PM

Actually it was updated to 5M cap during the last SVN update, so it can now support a nicer diversity of items. ^_^