heRO-Server Forum
What To Do With WoE 2.0 Guild Dungeon Monsters? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: What To Do With WoE 2.0 Guild Dungeon Monsters? (/showthread.php?tid=11789)

Pages: 1 2

What To Do With WoE 2.0 Guild Dungeon Monsters? - Aaronock - 10-08-2009

Okay I'm curious, what is going to be done with the monsters that form from WoE 2.0 Guild Dungeons only?

I know we can summon them at this time only from DB's, is anything being done so we can have access to these monsters? Would we add them as available dungeons we can access for owning a castle? Make a special dungeon with requirements to access?

I'm curious, I want to farm some of the monsters but have no true viable way to Icon_sad

RE: What To Do With WoE 2.0 Guild Dungeon Monsters? - Vanira - 10-08-2009

I was kinda wondering about that myself as well Icon_suprised

It'd be nice that even if they were mostly in those WoE 2 dungeons if a few spawns outside the dungeons could be added in sensible areas (e.g Banshee Masters @ Abbey, Aunoe/Fanat/Beholder Masters in Rachel Sanctuary, etc.) much like many of the monsters in the current WoE dungeons have (low, sometimes timed) spawns outside of their respective dungeons.??Not everyone cares for WoE or has the time for it, so it'd be nice for those people so they don't have to rely on DBs to try for their drops/exp.

A special dungeon like Aaro mentioned might be nice too, but of course there'd be the problem in having a map (making one, or using something that's not used for anything else) for it...

But just my thoughts Whistle

RE: What To Do With WoE 2.0 Guild Dungeon Monsters? - Ardney Wolf - 10-08-2009

Meh, instead of a special map, the could just add a custom NPC to the DB rooms that would spawn the monsters when prompted.

"Wouldn't that be imbalancing" you may ask? Not at all. In order to spawn a monster the player would have to pay 100,000z which would then be transferred to my account.

People would have to weigh their love of 2.0 GD monsters and their drops against their disdain of the concept of making me wealthy. Eventually these 2 conflicting motivations would reach equilibrium and they'd stop clicking. Or they'd run out of zenny. Whatever. Either way everybody wins Icon_biggrin

So start scripting that NPC asap Icon_wink

RE: What To Do With WoE 2.0 Guild Dungeon Monsters? - Naruhodo - 10-08-2009

Is that creepy Rata mob one of those WoE 2.0 guild dungeon mobs? Sweat

RE: What To Do With WoE 2.0 Guild Dungeon Monsters? - Former-GM-Mass - 10-09-2009

No, Rata is from Nidhoggur dungeon.

RE: What To Do With WoE 2.0 Guild Dungeon Monsters? - GM-Ayu - 10-09-2009

I'm pretty sure that WoE:SE Guild dungeon monsters stay in the guild dungeon Evil

RE: What To Do With WoE 2.0 Guild Dungeon Monsters? - Former-GM-Circe - 10-09-2009

But there may just be a bit of fun with them, if you check the birthday event list.

RE:??What To Do With WoE 2.0 Guild Dungeon Monsters? - azurerogue - 10-09-2009

GM-Ayu Wrote:I'm pretty sure that WoE:SE Guild dungeon monsters stay in the guild dungeon Evil

Even though we're not allowed to participate in WoE:SE?

RE: What To Do With WoE 2.0 Guild Dungeon Monsters? - Snowhawk - 10-09-2009

Guild Dungeon???o_o

RE: What To Do With WoE 2.0 Guild Dungeon Monsters? - Aaronock - 10-10-2009

No offense but if we're okay with putting Kublin in Fairy Dungeon, shouldn't we have some form of access to the other monsters in the WoE SE Dungeons outside of DB's?