heRO-Server Forum
Probably leaving but who knows? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions & Departures (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Probably leaving but who knows? (/showthread.php?tid=12062)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Probably leaving but who knows? - Kenshiro-san - 11-01-2009 11:14 AM

I'm trying to see how I can at least get on the forums *is online w/o permission right now @____@;; * and I'm gonna send an email to people as much as I can!

... -fumbles over her "Precalculus for Dummies Workbook" .....- -throws it aside- I wanna read Codigo Genesis instead. I like bloody books. >3

RE: Probably leaving but who knows? - Sepharius - 11-01-2009 11:21 AM

I'm starting to miss Precalculus after doing derivatives and limits in Calc. Embrace the easy mathz.

RE: Probably leaving but who knows? - Kenshiro-san - 11-01-2009 11:27 AM

LMAO Precal... easy.. haha you're funny. ._.
No, I just suck at math, even basic adding and substracting can throw me off quickly. That might explain why I'm failing. ._.
Mom doesn't believe me though, since I used to have good grades, but that's because in my old school I had a lot of help. Once I moved it was like "Do eetz on your own!" and the teacher wants us to hand in a bunch of crap w/o her explaining. She doesn't answer my emails either, so that pisses me off, I gave up asking questions because she took FOREVER to answer. (Ex. I ask her something after she says "Any questions?" and she answers my question 2 days after I take the test.)

RE: Probably leaving but who knows? - Avalon_Fates - 11-01-2009 11:29 AM

Fates shall await with balloons and cake for when you return. And a dancing monkey.

RE: Probably leaving but who knows? - Kenshiro-san - 11-01-2009 12:17 PM

Monkeys yay!! Icon_biggrin

Fates it upp? Icon_razz

RE: Probably leaving but who knows? - Matrim Cauthon Jr - 11-01-2009 01:47 PM

We'll miss you & await your return Kenshiro. *kisses your nose*

RE: Probably leaving but who knows? - Bloodbane - 11-01-2009 08:50 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDHSbrPZH4A&feature=fvw#movie_player <--- most likely the kind of party we will throw when she comes back

RE: Probably leaving but who knows? - Shikari - 11-01-2009 09:18 PM

F---ing scary, wtfh?

RE: Probably leaving but who knows? - Yuriohs - 11-01-2009 09:35 PM

Get your grades up.
You will do fine, just make sure your grades are strait.

Hopefully Shadow Valentine still looks at these forums and lBl, they can tell you what I said to them when they said they were "thinking" about doing their homework.

Lol I don't take that easy, you don't do ur work, don't come to me asking for buffs xD.

RE: Probably leaving but who knows? - Proxyt - 11-02-2009 12:52 AM

Lol don't swear at your mom.
She's trying to help you out.
I used to think of my mother as "the person who likes to ground you and make your life miserable". But in reality she is "the person who wants you to succeed and has a lot more life experience than you".

If you cooperate and communicate with her, even if she seems unreasonable and without sense, as long as you don't do it when she's raging, you can improve your life greatly.

I recommend going on a drive, hike, dinner, or something, and talking with her seriously for a while about your life and what you want to do.

I remember the first time I did that with my mom I was amazed at how she was just like a regular person with ideas, some different than mine, and that she too was just trying her best.

If you're willing to sacrifice some stuff (ie: weekdays on heRO), you'll probably be able to come to an agreement. I'm not the most studious or hard working person, but if you are getting really bad (worse than 60% avg) grades, I too would recommend you focus on studying. Don't sacrifice your future for heRO.

Just some tidbits of Proxyt advice. Good luck in your life Ms. Kenshiro.