heRO-Server Forum
Forum Updated - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Forum Updated (/showthread.php?tid=1229)

Forum Updated - GM-Boomy - 02-22-2006 12:09 AM

I updated the forum version to the latest one, fixing alot of major security bugs and some minor. We had some problem with the DB, so if you see any bugs/problems with the forum, please PM me and I'll look into it.

Thx

RE: Forum Updated - Alexander - 02-22-2006 01:01 AM

Yeah uh, I see a bug/problem.

What happened to our private guild forums?! Icon_cry

Edit: If it helps at all, I notice that under the group management thingy section. Everything is still THERE. But the forums themselves seem to be pulling a David Copperfield.

RE: Forum Updated - Sodo - 02-22-2006 01:31 AM

Also, a lot of posts made today have suddenly dissapeared...

RE: Forum Updated - GM-Ben - 02-22-2006 03:26 AM

Guild forums should be back shortly. Actually they are still there just for some unknown reason you cant see them anymore. (I lost my admin rights on the forum, so I cant search what is wrong - and I dont want to mess around with the database directly so we will have to wait for boomy)

Ben

RE: Forum Updated - GM-Boomy - 02-22-2006 08:21 AM

yeah, some post has been lost, that's normal because we did a backup and if you posted a few minute after that, it's normal. As for the guild forum, I have no idea, I'll check that today.

RE: Forum Updated - GM-Boomy - 02-22-2006 09:16 AM

I don't understand. All the setting are correct... I tried to update them, if you can see your guild forum, let me know.

RE: Forum Updated - Blu3Tig3r - 02-22-2006 11:36 AM

I can see my guild forum!

RE: Forum Updated - GM-Boomy - 02-22-2006 11:38 AM

that's because we're back with the old version of the forum. I'll try another method to upgrade it. If it doesn't work, well... we'll see T_T