heRO-Server Forum
The stuff you should do if you've been sitting on the couch while the server is down, - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: The stuff you should do if you've been sitting on the couch while the server is down, (/showthread.php?tid=1302)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The stuff you should do if you've been sitting on the couch while the server is down, - Hina - 03-08-2006 12:54 PM

The stuff you should do if you've been sitting on the couch while the server is down, and need to get going events calender.Icon_wink

(as i type this on my couch next to my cleenex pile)Icon_lol

if your bored, and the server is down,
and the weather outside is nice, may i suggest....

1. call some friends and go hang out or whatever you do with friendsIcon_lol

2.Read a book

3. if your a left sided person, write a short story about anything you wan't.

4. if right sided, Draw a picture of something/anything

5. Take your Dog for a walk, or play with your cat
(if no animals, go for a walk by yourself

6.Pull out an old recipy book and start cookinIcon_wink

7.Clean the house

8.Study or do some homework to keep your mind active.
(i don't reccomend this one:lolIcon_smile

These are some suggestions if your stuck with what to doIcon_wink

RE: The stuff you should do if you've been sitting on the couch while the server is down, - GM-Boomy - 03-08-2006 01:10 PM

also:

- finish a game you alreday started and didn't finish yet (paper mario rox Icon_razz)
- sleep
- do the laundry and wash the dishes
- browse the web and find some funny stuff Icon_razz

that resume what I'll be doing Icon_razz

RE: The stuff you should do if you've been sitting on the couch while the server is d - Hitoo - 03-08-2006 02:25 PM

Yesterday I went to hang out with friends to see films... that lead to watch my friend playing Prince of persia on his super new computer, hehe! Then we went at a bar, love this, alcool makes discussions with friends very, hmm, deep, emotional and interesting. Icon_smile

RE: The stuff you should do if you've been sitting on the couch while the server is down, - DemonicPrince - 03-08-2006 05:09 PM

yep, but the server's up, so do this:
Play HeRO

RE:??The stuff you should do if you've been sitting on the couch while the server is d - Hina - 03-08-2006 07:16 PM

Hitoo Wrote:Then we went at a bar, love this, alcool makes discussions with friends very, hmm, deep, emotional and interesting. Icon_smile

When you put alcohol and my friends together, the discussions go from
silly and fun, to very very intellectualy challanged talkIcon_lol

i wish my friends here were more deep/emotional and interesting like your friends hitooIcon_razz

RE: The stuff you should do if you've been sitting on the couch while the server is down, - Balmung - 03-08-2006 10:16 PM

Play Ragnarok Battle Offline
http://www.ragnarokbattle.com/forum/index.php?act=home

RE: The stuff you should do if you've been sitting on the couch while the server is down, - Lucky Day - 03-08-2006 11:44 PM

SLACKERS!! GO DO YOUR LAUNDRY, CALL YOUR FRIEND & GET A JOB!!!!
*cough* Just kidding Icon_razz

If I'm not on heRO, I'm doing something else Icon_lol

RE: The stuff you should do if you've been sitting on the couch while the server is down, - Manifus - 03-08-2006 11:48 PM

Lucky Day Wrote:SLACKERS!! GO DO YOUR LAUNDRY, CALL YOUR FRIEND & GET A JOB!!!!
*cough* Just kidding Icon_razz

If I'm not on heRO, I'm doing something else Icon_lol

That something else should include having MSN on, we should get the whole guild on a chat sometime :D

RE: The stuff you should do if you've been sitting on the couch while the server is down, - Jubei - 03-09-2006 12:44 AM

Sigh, ive never finished legends of legaia (1 and 2). Should do that one day...

RE: The stuff you should do if you've been sitting on the couch while the server is down, - Manifus - 03-09-2006 02:02 AM

Tenshi Wrote:NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE'S MINE!
*RUNS away with LD*

Never!