heRO-Server Forum
Buff NPC - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Buff NPC (/showthread.php?tid=13292)

Pages: 1 2

Buff NPC - Manifus - 02-05-2010 10:59 PM

It has been such a long time I forget what ever happened to it?
Reminder please? D:

RE: Buff NPC - Mort - 02-06-2010 07:15 AM

Since when is heRO a SHR?

RE: Buff NPC - Ultima_Pi - 02-06-2010 07:59 AM

We had a buff NPC? Stop bringing up old suggestions silly.

RE: Buff NPC - GM-Aki - 02-06-2010 11:17 AM

It was tired of being abused and asked for syndication. GM-Ben refused, GM-Boomy threatened a smack down and it left.

In other words, I think there was one the first week or so and it went bye bye.

RE: Buff NPC - Manifus - 02-06-2010 02:09 PM

My documents show that is was around much longer than a week, hell it was around for a long time, and no this was a question not a suggestion, cause I was recently looking at old screen shots and saw that we had it as long as dual clienting if not longer. D:

RE: Buff NPC - F.x - 02-06-2010 11:26 PM

dont forget about putting in Assumptio if buff npc ever exist

RE: Buff NPC - mahawirasd - 02-10-2010 06:31 AM

B> poll so that i can say "NO"...

not that i wouldn't love getting assumptio and buffs but really you wanna make an MMORPG evermore like a solo RPG?

-w-

RE: Buff NPC - GM-Aki - 02-10-2010 09:16 AM

#1 As Manifus stated, it was a question considering his ooooooollllllllllddddddd SS.

#2 This is not a suggestion.

#3 If the above was true, the answer would be NO!

#4 Have a nice day.

RE: Buff NPC - Manifus - 02-10-2010 03:28 PM

Yeah, no assumptio, was just for Blessing and Agi Up so that people would stop begging priests like they do. Hell. When my ingame daughter was on her priest she got such disrespect. 'Hey priest, buff me.' and such. People suck. D:

@mahawirasd
It never replaced teams. Because you woulds still have to go to town every time buffs ran out, it just made it so those that could not get a priest could at least have basic buffs briefly (which helped out newer players get started if anything).

@Aki
Not thaaaaaat old...well...older than you maybe... but you are a new gm in comparison, so yeah, not that old darn it. ;o

RE: Buff NPC - Général_Argos - 02-10-2010 04:51 PM

Server was created in october, I made my first char ~end of december that year, and I NEVER saw a buffer npc. It lasted for a MAX of 3 months.