heRO-Server Forum
How long till Gravity go out of business? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poll - Give Your Opinion! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: How long till Gravity go out of business? (/showthread.php?tid=13977)

Pages: 1 2

How long till Gravity go out of business? - Général_Argos - 04-12-2010 12:07 AM

How long till Gravity go out of business? (if) Whistle

Poll for fun \o/

oh, and gms will give 1m zeny to every one who gets it right of course! :D

RE: How long till Gravity go out of business? - Sepharius - 04-12-2010 12:08 AM

Where's the poll? O_O

RE: How long till Gravity go out of business? - Général_Argos - 04-12-2010 12:12 AM

Refresh the page.??(f5)

RE: How long till Gravity go out of business? - Zandor - 04-12-2010 12:37 AM

I dont think they will go out of business .. simply because there are too many people out there with nothing better to do than waste their lives infront of a screen *and* pay for a game they could get for free.

But if they were to go out of business... with all these recent changes and junk .. .I'd say 1 year of dying slowly, then 1 year of gasping its last, long, excruciating breath.

Then it will go out with a faint *popping* sound, like alien eggs bursting in a tin shed ... just like the official oRO server did xD

RE: How long till Gravity go out of business? - Seth~ - 04-12-2010 02:34 AM

If they die there is no 3rd job classes. What will happen to us?

RE: How long till Gravity go out of business? - Revenant - 04-12-2010 02:53 AM

Never. Hype for newer content; Renewal's purpose has more or less been fulfilled. The game's starting to pick up in Asia again.

RE: How long till Gravity go out of business? - The Legendary Joe - 04-12-2010 03:06 AM

It'll end when it ends. How long has RO been around? I think I started playing the game like almost 7 or 8 years ago, counting the almost 5 years I've been on hero.

My guesstimate is somewhere between 2-3 years but They'll only truely die when they stop making money.

RE: How long till Gravity go out of business? - Matrim Cauthon Jr - 04-12-2010 10:21 AM

They'll be around for ages. At least in Korea.

RE: How long till Gravity go out of business? - Aqualys - 04-12-2010 08:50 PM

There is more to Gravity than Ragnarok Online. Their other big MMORPG success is Rose Online, and they also published various (non-MMO) PC games as well.

RE: How long till Gravity go out of business? - Silk - 04-13-2010 12:01 AM

They also have a game in beta with Gung-ho called Emil Chronicle Online. I've started playing, quite fun.