heRO-Server Forum
Since I can't spam main anymore ... - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Market (/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Forum: Buy / Trade (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Since I can't spam main anymore ... (/showthread.php?tid=14043)

Pages: 1 2 3

Since I can't spam main anymore ... - Zaratus - 04-16-2010 05:06 PM

As everyone can read in my last announcement, I am not able to spam main with B>something messages anymore.

Therefore I decided to make a thread in this section to be able to let you all know what I need, so you can start farming for me and I can leak some zeny into the market.

At the moment I am buying new Stuff which prices are prolly negotiable to me, PM me:
Snowier Card (1.5 mil)
+7 Odin's Blessing (25 mil)
Plankton Cards (500k)
Magnolia Cards
Marina Cards

And if you happen to have any of the following items, PM me here or ingame and we'll see if we can discuss a deal.

- Slotted mid headgear
- Incubus Card
- Alice Cards
- Drooping Amistrs
- Life Tree Wooden Shoes
- Bloody Shackled Ball
- Bradium Rings/Earrings/Brooches

If you demand more than my mentioned prices, tell me and we might be able to find a deal that suits us both. As long as you don't charge too much. In case you are looking for something else but zeny, feel free to mention your wishes and I will try to fulfill them if I can. In case I ever decide to create a shop section, I will link it here so you can browse through what I have to offer. Alternatively the five coloured female merchants south east of Pront Center are mine, feel free to take a look at them too.

If you have anything of the items mentioned above, contact me via this forum or PM any of the chars in my signature. Alternatively, leave your ingame name so I can keep an eye out for you.

I might update this thread from time to time, so throw a look once in a while. I might be bumping this too, but not daily like some other people.

RE: Since I can't spam main anymore ... - Eldakar - 04-17-2010 01:42 AM

Zaratus Wrote:Though it is worth a try , since you might be lucky and any of my friends sees your call for me and tells me.

Wait, that mean you have friend??

RE: Since I can't spam main anymore ... - iTz ChaoZ - 04-17-2010 02:10 AM

Zaratus Wrote:I might update this thread from time to time, so feel free to throw a look once in a while. I might be bumping this too, but not daily like some other people.

Lmao.. I've seen people bump their shops 2~3 times a day..

RE:??Since I can't spam main anymore ... - Session - 04-17-2010 02:56 AM

Eldakar Wrote:
Zaratus Wrote:Though it is worth a try , since you might be lucky and any of my friends sees your call for me and tells me.

"You're a moron."

RE: ??Since I can't spam main anymore ... - Former-GM-Circe - 04-17-2010 07:31 AM

takhara Wrote:"You're a moron."

I'm guessing you are trying to emulate someone I recently had a talk with, due to the " marks.

We warned them because such remarks are not appropriate, no matter who makes them.

RE:??Since I can't spam main anymore ... - Zaratus - 04-17-2010 07:54 AM

Eldakar Wrote:

Zaratus Wrote:Though it is worth a try , since you might be lucky and any of the people who don't think I am an complete asshole sees your call for me and tells me.

Fixed.

And please, not THAT much spamming. Thanks.

RE: Since I can't spam main anymore ... - Aaronock - 04-17-2010 10:08 AM

Hahaha but I do think you're a complete asshole.
But I would still tell you if someone was looking for your butt.

WHERE DO I FIT INTO THIS?
Also if I get any Maiden Hats from hatter I'll let you know. Icon_razz

RE: Since I can't spam main anymore ... - Fabre - 04-22-2010 04:52 AM

i am selling an ice titan card-for 2m, thats what i paid for it i just havent gotten around to using it yet, so if you are interested, just use my signature to find me in game.

RE: Since I can't spam main anymore ... - Zaratus - 04-22-2010 04:58 AM

Thanks for that offer but I already got one, just didn't update yet.

RE:????Since I can't spam main anymore ... - Session - 04-22-2010 05:31 PM

GM-Circe Wrote:
takhara Wrote:"You're a moron."

I'm guessing you are trying to emulate someone I recently had a talk with, due to the " marks.

We warned them because such remarks are not appropriate, no matter who makes them.

Not so much emulate, as being honest. This is a selling thread, not a thread to talk about Aya's friends. Just thought I'd say what was needed at that point. But, my apologies.