heRO-Server Forum
if you read this and dont sell yourll die asleep - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Market (/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Forum: Buy / Trade (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: if you read this and dont sell yourll die asleep (/showthread.php?tid=14267)

Pages: 1 2 3

if you read this and dont sell yourll die asleep - sephroith - 05-06-2010 02:21 AM

B>sinX or stalker or leech for already sin,or rouge PM tiffa or kira online :3

RE: if you read this and dont sell yourll die asleep - iTz ChaoZ - 05-08-2010 08:16 PM

S> SinX

RE: if you read this and dont sell yourll die asleep - Zaratus - 05-08-2010 08:44 PM

Vanadis Wrote:Who: ChaoZ
How Long: Permanent but being investigated, contact a GM in game to discuss the case
What he/she did: Dual Clienting

Wow, selling banned chars, how win.

RE: if you read this and dont sell yourll die asleep - iTz ChaoZ - 05-08-2010 09:14 PM

If you look, thats only one char dumbass.. But now they unbanned my Sniper and banned my SinX.. SOrry

RE: if you read this and dont sell yourll die asleep - Zaratus - 05-09-2010 06:04 AM

Eh, what, if you double client only one account is banned and not everything?

B>Logic

RE: if you read this and dont sell yourll die asleep - Général_Argos - 05-09-2010 12:55 PM

You won't get logic here.??Cheating here is considering no worse than simple pranks.??That is the message they sent.??They prefer to keep cheaters that agree with them instead of legit players that disagree with them.??

RE: if you read this and dont sell yourll die asleep - Kari Nogashi - 05-09-2010 02:04 PM

wow crybaby's infiltrating the buy sell section. is it so hard to keep you boo hooism in the whining section? and this server is ran by decent gm teams theres a few too many gms but they do a good job. so if you decide to play here (for free btw) has some respect for the team that makes it possible. in place of complaining you to can donate moneys to the server and then ill give a hoot about your sad story.

RE: if you read this and dont sell yourll die asleep - iTz ChaoZ - 05-09-2010 02:20 PM

Lol.. "Legit Players".. B> Whining section thread about me. Go QQ there queers.

RE: if you read this and dont sell yourll die asleep - Général_Argos - 05-09-2010 02:32 PM

Kari Nogashi Wrote:in place of complaining you to can donate moneys to the server
Did that already when the server had 50 of population and needed it.

@ Chaoz: Go cheat somewhere else?

RE: if you read this and dont sell yourll die asleep - proto - 05-09-2010 03:14 PM

So I don't see how Altera gets banned and ChaoZ doesn't? =/

(Not that I want ChaoZ banned, it's just pretty funny how rules get changed for certain people.)

pandora Wrote:Double-clienting is forbidden
That is: you're only allowed to ever have 1 RO client open per real physical actual person. You are not allowed to log more than 1 RO client be it on the same computer or on two separate computers. (2 separate real people playing in the same house is fine however.)

GM-Azote Wrote:Who : ~Altera + related accounts
How Long : Permanent
What s/he did : Dual client

Can someone tell me what related accounts are? Icon_sad