heRO-Server Forum
NPC UNCARDER - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: NPC UNCARDER (/showthread.php?tid=14470)

Pages: 1 2

NPC UNCARDER - Général_Argos - 05-17-2010 04:21 PM

"NPC UNCARDER"

Would have been considered an OP feature years ago (at least from me).??What have changed???Since 1~2 years we are getting updates on a regular basis from gravity/eathena/hero and with them new gear & new cards.??

The idea would be to save ONLY the card OR the equipment.??

exemple1:??You have a +7 chainmail with ghostring.??You decide to keep the ghostring but the armor is destroyed.??

exemple2:??You have a +7 muffler with a condor (+10 flee, garment).??You decide to keep the +7 muffler but the card is destroyed.??(We now have better garment-flee-cards).??

The motivation for this change is keep up with the new gear in the updates, not to 'save the day' to people who made mistakes and put a poring card in their zodiac wings.??

Cost:??Either the card or the equipment is destroyed, + a fixed cost of 5m zeny + a gathering quest (just have to copy/paste one of those gather quest from the hatter and change the item, or keep the same, w/e)

RE: NPC UNCARDER - Session - 05-17-2010 04:38 PM

There are slotted avian wings?

RE: NPC UNCARDER - Général_Argos - 05-17-2010 04:49 PM

I meant zodiac. Corrected.

RE: NPC UNCARDER - Session - 05-17-2010 04:56 PM

Alrighty.

Shame though, would have made them worth making for myself.

RE: NPC UNCARDER - Adrillf - 05-17-2010 07:08 PM

Don't want it, don't want to see it, don't want to hear any serious talk from the GM's about this.

Donations of $100, massive amounts of zenny (we're talking over 10mil), costing a slotted mid, or any cost at all isn't worth having it on this sever. This is one of those things that I'm happy heRO doesn't have, and I would like it to stay this way.

If things got improved, nerfed, or otherwise altered, it's the danger of a changing game, and everyone is effected by it, I don't see that as a real argument as to why this should be implemented.

I say, keep things exactly how they are. Don't change them.

RE: NPC UNCARDER - Corporal - 05-17-2010 07:45 PM

Just no to the uncarder. Adrillf pretty much said it all.

RE: NPC UNCARDER - Général_Argos - 05-17-2010 10:56 PM

Thank you all for your input! I think the results of the poll are very convincing about the opinion of the population. Ok

RE: NPC UNCARDER - mahawirasd - 05-18-2010 05:02 AM

i really don't think it's a good idea. It would really mess with market balance etc + all the reasons posted by others above...

so please, no...

-w-

RE: NPC UNCARDER - Former-GM-Mystra - 05-18-2010 11:34 AM

Answer is still no.

XD

RE: NPC UNCARDER - Général_Argos - 05-18-2010 12:25 PM

GM-Mystra Wrote:Answer is still no.

XD

Why ''still'' ???It is the first time I suggest this.??In fact, like I stated in the OP, I was AGAISNT this years ago.??Remember when pandora anounced the donation service of uncarding???I was the first in the frontline to fight against it (and won!).??

lock plz, if someone wants to add something, make a new thread! I'm out!??>:0